Sep 9, 2020
MTL just stops working after a while and -desu after words or sentences turn to -death which is pretty confusing. Is there a fix to this?

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
Could someone share a save where you can already prostitute your team mates ?

I know there is alrerady a 100% CG save present, but i just want to get quicker to the part where i can start the soapland fun :D

btw here is my save so far for people who don't want to start from scratch... (loop 4 day 25~ish)
May i know where the 100% CG save ?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It's really boring coming into thread about Japanese games, wanting to read actual comments about the game but instead it's all just "wahhh wahhh MTL"
Here's a comment about the game. It's garbled MTL, it's grindy as all hell and it has NTR(dunno if it is even avoidable)
At this point, Every time I read about a reincarnation game with ntr, I would just wish I stayed dead.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
does anyone knows how to make unique heroines to accept sex request in dream prostitution?

i've alr unlocked the scene in playroom but they always refuse requests :(

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
does anyone knows how to make unique heroines to accept sex request in dream prostitution?

i've alr unlocked the scene in playroom but they always refuse requests :(
I mean have you done those specific requests in the real world? They can't do it in the dream world if they've never done in at least once in the real world.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I mean have you done those specific requests in the real world? They can't do it in the dream world if they've never done in at least once in the real world.
I had a problem, i finished all the options in the real world, even so they refuse.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
I had a problem, i finished all the options in the real world, even so they refuse.
In that case, check where they're put in the employee slots or whatever. Could be that they're not able to do those in the dream world because they're not in the right slots? It's been a while and honestly I'm waiting for the EX version they're making since it looks like the UI is gonna be better.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
finally hit endless mode, damn this is fun xD

EX is gonna be like dungeon town EX? i didnt like it because they decide to change illustrators..same as this game, i actually liked shina's illustration a lot..

what this game lack is option to skip daytime.. the 4x speed is still not fast enough for me lmao, i hit 1m money and really doesnt need to work anymore now since i already done with all investments.

god i wish the prostitution is real. this reminds me of dohnadohna except tenchou is actually fine with netorase unlike kuma.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
finally hit endless mode, damn this is fun xD

EX is gonna be like dungeon town EX? i didnt like it because they decide to change illustrators..same as this game, i actually liked shina's illustration a lot..

what this game lack is option to skip daytime.. the 4x speed is still not fast enough for me lmao, i hit 1m money and really doesnt need to work anymore now since i already done with all investments.

god i wish the prostitution is real. this reminds me of dohnadohna except tenchou is actually fine with netorase unlike kuma.
From their Ci-en posts about it, I don't think the artists are going to change or I haven't noticed anything major like Dungeon Town EX. Might be getting a real prostitution one, but no idea really. Google Translated some of the posts and honestly I'm still not sure how the mechanics might be.

Reactions: lastjournals

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
For reference, this is the list of Ci-en posts for EX. Though I don't think we'll be getting it anytime soon. Probably a year later at best?

Reactions: lastjournals
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes