Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
How long are Kagura Games working on Dungeon Town?
4 years or so?
So it'll take quite some time.
I don't know when they announced it, but personally I've been waiting 3 years counting 2021. I've also been waiting at the same time for "How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom". It's a shame that they don't translate management-type games and "Holy Road" didn't convince me.

somUnkGuy

Aug 14, 2019
Dude I haven't played in a while, but have sex with the blonde haired priestess. That should be the solution.
I've already unlocked the bedroom and already did the foreplay, but if you're talking about the actual sex, I don't know how to unlock that.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I've already unlocked the bedroom and already did the foreplay, but if you're talking about the actual sex, I don't know how to unlock that.
You have to do the foreplay with the girl. For the event you need to lower the resistance of some specific areas of her body. I do not remember if they were all or some, what I know is that it is not necessary to down them completely

somUnkGuy

Aug 14, 2019
You have to do the foreplay with the girl. For the event you need to lower the resistance of some specific areas of her body. I do not remember if they were all or some, what I know is that it is not necessary to down them completely
I've done all foreplay, set all SH to max and all those stuff to the saint, and I still do not know what to do next.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I've done all foreplay, set all SH to max and all those stuff to the saint, and I still do not know what to do next.
I don't remember, maybe it's a decision when her father comes? Don't let the saint go with her father. Invest in the church.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I'm thinking you're in the loop before the one caldesann mentioned, as in the one before you go to the labyrinth to save her.
Did the succubus "attack" you?

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I'm thinking you're in the loop before the one caldesann mentioned, as in the one before you go to the labyrinth to save her.
Yeah, I don't remember that one but you definitely have to fuck everyone. LITTLE SPOILER!. When the green haired one arrives, her rank rises to "C", after dying before of course...

somUnkGuy

Aug 14, 2019
Yes, she did, in fact this is my 4th loop, so I'm repeating the third loop again.
Yeah, I don't remember that one but you definitely have to fuck everyone. LITTLE SPOILER!. When the green haired one arrives, her rank rises to "C", after dying before of course...
I never reached that stage.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I'm gonna post this here

just run it through chrome's web translation or whatever it's called

somUnkGuy

Aug 14, 2019
Yes, she did, in fact this is my 4th loop, so I'm repeating the third loop again.
I never reached that stage.
I am stupid. After a fresh replay, the reason why I wasn't able to have sex with her is that I'm supposed to use her normal clothing instead of erotic clothing for ecchi. Well, thanks anyway.

Reactions: Rozenn

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello,
how to install the voice dlc ?
and i can see that hey are many version of this game, f95zone got the 1.0.28, but i can see in someone post that the game is already at 1.2.xxx
why ?
so the f95zone version is way older than the official version ?
i need answer pls

Reactions: Schil

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018

It has nothing to do with the thread, but it is part of the developers themselves. For those who were waiting like me, here is the trailer for Dungeon Town. This game has dlc, I hope Steam has it too.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Hello,
how to install the voice dlc ?
and i can see that hey are many version of this game, f95zone got the 1.0.28, but i can see in someone post that the game is already at 1.2.xxx
why ?
so the f95zone version is way older than the official version ?
i need answer pls
1627934216530.png
I do not know my dude, but surely you have several bugs or it does not work if the current game in F95 is very old. The safest thing is to buy both and put the translator. Yes it sucks, but if you like mechanics and scenes more than history, then maybe you could.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018

It has nothing to do with the thread, but it is part of the developers themselves. For those who were waiting like me, here is the trailer for Dungeon Town. This game has dlc, I hope Steam has it too.
Finally, after 4 years, some signs of life!
I'm scared about how long this game is gonna take... T_T

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Finally, after 4 years, some signs of life!
I'm scared about how long this game is gonna take... T_T
Maybe it's one of those games that are already ready, like Magical Valkyrie Lyristia or Psychic Guardian Super Splendor. They released their trailers and the game within a short time. Would we have to wait a few weeks... If not, maybe another 4 years again?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I do 'Attack +' on the physical ones and 'Dedicated to' on the spellcasters. They seem to semi consistently use skills then without me telling them.
Not really sure what the different ones do though except 'Skill ban' and 'Recovery +'.
I mean 'dedicated to' Dedicated to what? But they sling spells fine with it.
here- (are the words missing), played it in jap.
Each option prioritizes on the 10 equipped (set) skill.l
Skill ban forces Auto attacking. Dedicate(to magic) is spell spam first and any magic skill . Recovery+(support) is healing/mp skills first, then their chase skills(holy/magic chases). Attack+(Auto) is physical and related skills that lower def , and the weapon chase skills. Focus on (defense) is actually defense skills. Skills like provoke or absolute defense(large shield skill), trap skills like pitfall, a chase skill or buffing field events Like Arrow guard(magic/shooting) or Sanctuary. this one seems redundant at first but they can actually use them in chain during the turn if they are all equipped, and they never use it twice(else you will have a infinite loop of ct skills). another thing to note is that you can attack even after using certain skills, which this option promotes. If you made the ranch mom (Catherine) last slot as faith(she comes with 3 highlighted), you'll see this option in full effect.

the last one, on the fly randomly picks a move, like the a dice roll, if there isn't any equipped/or it is on cooldown in the randomly chosen slot, you get auto attack.

--------

Right now the only issue i have is with Luca. The normal clothes and erotic clothes are locking 2 scenes and I have no clue how to fix that. I think I missed the answer reading the thread if there was one. I can live without 50% more mp on her, the issue is if there is a locked scene, if anyone knows.

Reactions: Stiig
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes