gunapcolyte

Jul 25, 2017
I've looked around but I don't see any mention of what the character's stats like appeal/sales/loyalty/ethics do. I've checked the google drive guide too.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
might be dumb question but how do i save in this game? the option only show load
You can only save at the end of the day. After 21h00 when you go to sleep (or after the dream prostitution the days you can do it), the game automatically ask you if you want to save.

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
hay, i wanna ask help
its about the UI Translations from TheButler, how can i fix his REGEX?

this is the untranslated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is the translated from butler with his regex
the cost employment is gone

this is his regex
sr:"^(配置を変更するユニットを選択してください)|(雇用コスト\+/\+)$"=$1 $2
配置を変更するユニットを選択してください=SelectaUnittoRelocate

so, is there something wrong with that code?

Reactions: bbento

Balanda

Jul 6, 2018
I played for hours now and still have no idea what to do or what is is about. How do unlock the dungeon, how do I progress with the death girl or however she is called, why do I shed in a pleasure all the time. How did I manage to die from overworking. So many questions in such a confusing MTL game

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I played for hours now and still have no idea what to do or what is is about.
Intro is about 10 hours long, before game opens up completely.
How do unlock the dungeon, how do I progress with the death girl or however she is called,
It happens later on, just keep playing.
why do I shed in a pleasure all the time.
No clue what you mean.
How did I manage to die from overworking.
First time it's plot, later might be because you didn't take anyone to help you with work.

So many questions in such a confusing MTL game
It's not really that bad once you understand that minimun 3 deaths are plot related. (assuming you did everything perfectly)

Balanda

Jul 6, 2018
Intro is about 10 hours long, before game opens up completely.

It happens later on, just keep playing.

No clue what you mean.

First time it's plot, later might be because you didn't take anyone to help you with work.

It's not really that bad once you understand that minimun 3 deaths are plot related. (assuming you did everything perfectly)
Thanks, I really didn't expect an explanation for all those questions to be honest. To the shed in pleasure I meant that if I invite the death girl to work with me, I do the dice game and afterwards I have to get closer to her and do stuff with her. I can see an EP meter and something with time? After several clicks on actions, I can only choose between shed in pleasure or something else I forgot whilst the time and the EP isn't drained completely so no idea what happened. I'll try again soon to see if I can figure the rest of the game out

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks, I really didn't expect an explanation for all those questions to be honest. To the shed in pleasure I meant that if I invite the death girl to work with me, I do the dice game and afterwards I have to get closer to her and do stuff with her. I can see an EP meter and something with time? After several clicks on actions, I can only choose between shed in pleasure or something else I forgot whilst the time and the EP isn't drained completely so no idea what happened. I'll try again soon to see if I can figure the rest of the game out
Early on you can only "flee" from those encounters rather than finish, which is the "shed in pleasure" option.
EP, if I remember correctly, is basically your stamina and can be replenished by some actions.
You can make a total of 20 actions during one such event, unless you run out of EP.

isahata

Nov 4, 2020
how do I upgrade my Staff Cost cap? it said it needs magic lv 2 on shine but I alrd give her magic skill level 3 still can't invest in it.. is it a trans error? or am I missing anything else?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
new game in the making already got a demo

no fucking idea what im doing but when one of the lower numbers gets red its game over....

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
new game in the making already got a demo

no fucking idea what im doing but when one of the lower numbers gets red its game over....
Ugly bastard strikes again.

Is that a card game? I've always wanted more H card games. Probably going to be a bitch to translate or play without translations though. Welp, most of their games are like that.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is that a card game? I've always wanted more H card games. Probably going to be a bitch to translate or play without translations though. Welp, most of their games are like that.
duno from what i played it's some kind of management game
there like 5 numbers, you have to keep above a limit or you're game over
i keep losing after like 5 days. think i do something wrong:unsure:
i'm bad at these kind of games:oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
duno from what i played it's some kind of management game
there like 5 numbers, you have to keep above a limit or you're game over
i keep losing after like 5 days. think i do something wrong:unsure:
i'm bad at these kind of games:oops:
You gotta keep those above the limit, so if it's red, try to raise it before the end of the week. Also there's a certain limit to spaces you can expand to, 9 I think. If you go beyond that, the villagers apparently kill you I think. (Says something about a Village's Wrath/Curse won't happen though after the village agreement choice) At some point you'll be given a choice to either make an agreement with the village, or don't. If you do make an agreement, you get the demo's CG scene (Netori I think, cause it's something like fucking her on her first night married in front of her husband), but if you don't, you'll get to try out the card game once the heroine comes in.
For the whole card game thing to even start, you're gonna have to put the heroine to work with other people. Then talk to those people and they'll have some "dirt" or something so you can "investigate" or something. Then you gotta talk to the heroine, it's like the 2nd from the bottom option when you click on her during the phase after the work phase, and then you'll enter some sort of investigation thing (Should give you an option to choose amount/type of cards before). Just click the book on the bottom right, click the text bubble, and should get you started on a card battle.

Nydjrhi

Jan 8, 2021
I can't upgrade the "Increased Employment Costs" thing. It says I require Shiine at magic level 3, and she's at magic level 3, but it still won't upgrade. It was certainly okay when she was magic level 2, but now idk. Any solutions to this?

EDIT: nvm I'm dumb. The game just bars you from doing things until you progress the story without really telling you sometimes

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The basic idea behind the new game is that you are a saint who got kicked out of the church because you started to hear the voice of a God. So you start a cult in a village and collect souls in order to incranate the God that talks to you (this god is the reaper girl from this game but don't except any scenes with her). The main game is a managament game where you expand the village and listen to the peoples requests.

From what I gathered you collect info on the girls which you use to accuse them in court (the card game) if you win you can harass them publicly (and bless them through that so their soul can mature). To me this sounds like the updated version of the harassment mechanic from this game. It has a little bit of netori because the blonde priestess girl has a fiance.

From the looks of it, the new game will be a more polished version of this one. The netorase/prostitution will also be more prominent (the girls can become "sacred prostitutes" but it's not mandatory). Which is nice, since it felt like monstly cut content in this game.

These are some random info I gathered with machine translations so take it with a grain of salt and feel free to correct me. The game will come out this year (April if we can trust the dlsite) so we will have more info then.

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The new game is turning into this wierd combination of harem/netori/netorase.
I wonder if someone will upload a similar machine translation here.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes