Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
this cheat for partners from what i discovered, only occurs after you have sex with the girl
And when can you have sex with Shiine?
Also, isn't that intimacy stuff kinda pointless before that?
I guess that's also why at the closest distance many of the options are locked, like "finger genitalia" and co...

bizefh

Mar 19, 2019
And when can you have sex with Shiine?
Also, isn't that intimacy stuff kinda pointless before that?
I guess that's also why at the closest distance many of the options are locked, like "finger genitalia" and co...
i did not opened sex with Shiine yet; Working on that right now.
you need to soften the sexual harrassment resistance to unlock the events in the playroom
After you unlock the Hakuzi breakout Sword training Service, if you manage to get the girl horny in the intimacy stuff,will appear an option to "cross cutter" if i remember. that skill will torn the clothes and you can make some advanced etchy stuff

Reactions: GEORGEM and Rethos

salking

Mar 24, 2018
If I'm not mistaken you can do it once you rescue the priest girl in loop 3, or once you build the "play room" afterwards

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Game is fun to play and kinky as well. You can call the reaper girl to your office and flirt with her, get her excited and eventually bang her(Couldn't have sex with her yet though). Apparently there are other girls as well, I couldn't progress that far yet and died on 5th day from overworking lol. You keep the money and investments when you revive so, it's probably not a big deal.
Game is quite good but in need of a proper translation, it gets kinda hard to decipher some of the sentences. Reaper girl keeps saying ''death'' on every sentence for example. Maybe it's because of her name, Shi ne means ''death or die'' in Japanese as far as I know, hence machine translating it as ''death''.

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Game is fun to play and kinky as well. You can call the reaper girl to your office and flirt with her, get her excited and eventually bang her(Couldn't have sex with her yet though). Apparently there are other girls as well, I couldn't progress that far yet and died on 5th day from overworking lol. You keep the money and investments when you revive so, it's probably not a big deal.
Game is quite good but in need of a proper translation, it gets kinda hard to decipher some of the sentences. Reaper girl keeps saying ''death'' on every sentence for example. Maybe it's because of her name, Shi ne means ''death or die'' in Japanese as far as I know, hence machine translating it as ''death''.
It's been discussed in the thread before, but I'm pretty sure "death" = desu, it's basically like a jokey accent or something. Also get used to the dying part, because there are several scripted deaths in the game (I think at least four). Thankfully, they don't always send you back to the beginning, so there's that. Overall, I agree with you though, it's a solid game, with great art and great inter-actibility with the heroines.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need help, i got for the second time this game over : "the set meal can be eaten at once" on day 29
is it possible to avoid it ? mc says that i have to do the contract with marisel but i die.
i'm on loop 5
sorry for the english but the game is MTL as you know

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
guys i need help, i got for the second time this game over : "the set meal can be eaten at once" on day 29
is it possible to avoid it ? mc says that i have to do the contract with marisel but i die.
i'm on loop 5
sorry for the english but the game is MTL as you know
Sounds like one of the scripted deaths, just play the game back up to around that day (25-30) and keep an eye out for the Marisel event.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Sounds like one of the scripted deaths, just play the game back up to around that day (25-30) and keep an eye out for the Marisel event.
ok thank you, for marisel event i gave the permission to marisel's father to see her, and she became a saint or something.
Is there a way to do that event right or i had to die ?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
ok thank you, for marisel event i gave the permission to marisel's father to see her, and she became a saint or something.
Is there a way to do that event right or i had to die ?
Oh wait sorry, if she's joined your party already and became a saint, then you probs died because you didn't lewd her fast enough. If you have an old save, you might want to use that and make her a saint faster.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Oh wait sorry, if she's joined your party already and became a saint, then you probs died because you didn't lewd her fast enough. If you have an old save, you might want to use that and make her a saint faster.
aaah ok, there's a value of her affection that i have to obtain to do the event right or is related to the play room ? because i have taken her to play room and done all the scenes from handjob to footjob and all were level 2, as you know first time you do an event you click on "ask for..." i don't rember well and second level "lover..." something, i tried to replay all events but i didn't unlock any new option, same thing with shine and her affection level is 500 or something more

Last edited:

bizefh

Mar 19, 2019
if i remember, after you give permission to her father see her; another event will come later when he comes back and demand you to give marisel to him;
it will appear 2 options: one to give her and other to not give her

bizefh

Mar 19, 2019
if i remember, i think you need to invest in the church guild to be able to not give Marisel to her father

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
if i remember, i think you need to invest in the church guild to be able to not give Marisel to her father
yes, i got her to stay with me it's after that event that i died

EDIT : i managed to complete the event, i had to have sex with her but in previosly run i didin't unlock that action in the play room
anyway thanks GEORGEM bizefh

since i'm editing the message, how do i unlock the sex event with lucilla?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
yes, i got her to stay with me it's after that event that i died

EDIT : i managed to complete the event, i had to have sex with her but in previosly run i didin't unlock that action in the play room
anyway thanks GEORGEM bizefh

since i'm editing the message, how do i unlock the sex event with lucilla?
That's the succubus right? I think she'll happen by herself. Note: I haven't played the game for awhile so I might be rusty on the routes.

Reactions: kiava

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
What does it mean when trying to do a quest and it says "A death like a guy who is not humanly trusted, does he really request it?". I thought it meant that they had negative loyalty, but I've tried testing it and have gotten the same response with adventurers who have +3 loyalty.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is there a complete full English language ver ?
Just machine translations atm, no word of an official release. Kaguya Games has another game by this developer on their "To do list" so I figured if anybody would pick it up, it'd be them, but they've had that game Dungeon Town in progress for years...so my hope had dwindled.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes