Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Good Day! May I ask if there are ways to make the machine translation to work because it seems the some contents are still in Japanese. If there are some way to fix this, please help me about this matter. Thanks in advance.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Good Day! May I ask if there are ways to make the machine translation to work because it seems the some contents are still in Japanese. If there are some way to fix this, please help me about this matter. Thanks in advance.
It's the way the Machine Translation works for that software. What you need to do is save your game, close it, and reopen it. It has a 10,000 word limit, I think. But it restarts when you do.

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
It's the way the Machine Translation works for that software. What you need to do is save your game, close it, and reopen it. It has a 10,000 word limit, I think. But it restarts when you do.
Thank you very much! I will try your suggestion. This game is somewhat good for the people who love games with business management and dungeon crawling.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Just got this loading tip

『幸運』の値が高い者に『仕入』を任せると、多く買い付けることが多いぞ

That to my understanding, and some help from google, roughly translates into.

If you have someone with high luck doing the purchasing, they will often get more than average.

On another note, how is the translation going?
Or did that kinda grind to a halt?

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
after disaster control level . then i see the left side, the snow village, the oasis the south, the big tree still lock. how to unlock the leftover dungeons?

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
after disaster control level . then i see the left side, the snow village, the oasis the south, the big tree still lock. how to unlock the leftover dungeons?
No idea, I think they are part of the cut content, or for future dlc.

Whitehorns

Apr 10, 2020
Version 1.1 is in vip testing phrase, this update will come with sex in the harassment mode and some ui update I believe, since minor bugs related to reset are still occurring, version 1.1 would be released publicly after those bugs are fixed, hope it will be soon.

Satix

May 6, 2018
Hello, here you got remaked translation for game (some menu fixed , added some text translation) just extract and copy to you game folder!
Still lots of to do
Updated :
- build menu
- investment menu
- create/craft menu
- managment menu
- characters info ui
- and other info

next focusing on quest , dungeon , prostitute dream

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for the good work!

Version 1.1 is in vip testing phrase, this update will come with sex in the harassment mode and some ui update I believe, since minor bugs related to reset are still occurring, version 1.1 would be released publicly after those bugs are fixed, hope it will be soon.
Good to know that new content is going to be added. I hope that eventually all the area where content got cut will be completed.

Edit: Removed my save, since a better one got posted

Last edited:

Whitehorns

Apr 10, 2020
So the 1.1.04 is released, and... voice acts of 2 character sex scenes are in ci-en support DLC for now,
while I can understand, I don't like it.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The voice DLC is 500 yen and adds more voices for both シイネ & マリーゼル in their h-scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: loli senpai

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
The voice DLC is 500 yen and adds more voices for both シイネ & マリーゼル in their h-scenes.
i'll try to make it asap

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
cheats for partner.png
Where or when do I get this "Cheats for partners" item?
I'm currently at the 2nd loop.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes