GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
All info about work of xunity.autotranslator in documentation on page of autotranslator here:
Nice, I'm learning a lot about translation through this thread, thank you!
The maid that you pay huge money to to unlock features... how do you use the stripping sword? There's no option.
You can use it during the approach mode with the heroines, it's called crosscutter.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I've had a couple instances once with Luce and once with Ange, I could not due specific sexplays despite having enough progress with buildings (cosplay room unlocked) and quest. An example is cosplay with Ange, won't be done for either normal clothes, erotic clothes, or nude, and it just says, "Use Adventurer Clothes." ???

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I've had a couple instances once with Luce and once with Ange, I could not due specific sexplays despite having enough progress with buildings (cosplay room unlocked) and quest. An example is cosplay with Ange, won't be done for either normal clothes, erotic clothes, or nude, and it just says, "Use Adventurer Clothes." ???
Adventurer clothes = Normal Clothes. Make sure that she isn't still wearing the torn version from after crosscutter because that counts as naked.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Adventurer clothes = Normal Clothes. Make sure that she isn't still wearing the torn version from after crosscutter because that counts as naked.
Nope, normal clothes. Does not work for any of the three options and is not locked by events.

daotambao5x

Sep 13, 2019
You don't. That's a scripted event. But if you've gotten used to managing the selling of goods, it's not an issue.
But everytime she steal money the game just bad end. She stole money on day 91 and the game got bad end and sent me back to day 80 and it didnt advance any futher.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
But everytime she steal money the game just bad end. She stole money on day 91 and the game got bad end and sent me back to day 80 and it didnt advance any futher.
Correct. It is supposed to happen that way. She gets corrupted in that timeline. In the new one she stays a virgin and doesn't rob you.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Nope, normal clothes. Does not work for any of the three options and is not locked by events.
Sorry, I don't know then, it works for me when I use normal clothes. The only other thing I could think of is that maybe you don't have enough stats in touching (all pink, lovey faces).

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
How to start this game? I select new game and i get a "Shine confirmation desu" screen. I choose OK and I'm back to the previous screen

chose3n

Dec 19, 2019
I can't seem to get the game to be translated i've downloaded both ENG and JP version self patched it but its still in JP, I also get black screen on the ENG version after i've inputed my name in the options as for the JP version the game runs fine but translation doesn't work.

Figured out the problem Winrar was corrupting the files when extracting, got Bandizip to do it and worked problem solved o_O

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Eyy, just beat the game after 207 days (and ~4 resets) and 69 hrs (nice). I never figured out what those reaper achievements were for though.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Eyy, just beat the game after 207 days (and ~4 resets) and 69 hrs (nice). I never figured out what those reaper achievements were for though.
If you mean the reaper stamps (survived days, total sold value and such) I think they increase the SP points that you use to increase your mc and unique characters stats

Reactions: GEORGEM

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Haven't played this game in weeks so sorry if this description of the game over is a bit nonspecific. Catrina's (?) village gets destroyed and she dies, and the only hint about what to do is something about power and a goblin. What am I supposed to do to avoid this?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes