Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Every time I get close to an intimacy scene my character gets close to orgasm and it says that it is locked until I cheat... wtf?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Every time I get close to an intimacy scene my character gets close to orgasm and it says that it is locked until I cheat... wtf?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played the game until day 7 or 8 and i died from overworked .Anyonw know how to avoid that ?
You don't avoid the overworked death as it's one of the deaths that's required to continue with the game. The first three loops has a specific death that lets you continue to the next loop. That death ends loop one and lets you continue to loop two.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Is anyone else having issues with the extracted folder being named ÄÇÉ_Å⌐è┘(É╗òiö┼ver1.0.28)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the extracted folder being named ÄÇÉ_Å⌐è┘(É╗òiö┼ver1.0.28)
The Japanese is being corrupted, extract it with something like WinRAR or Bandizip that can be set to Japanese.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Um do you have to make her reach 100 affinity to access to virgin scene or doing something else ?
I am kinda confused.
no it has nothing to do with that just keep playing at some point you will be able to have sex with her in the playroom "most likely after saving her from a rape"
for the SH resistance the more you upgrade it you can open somthing like bj or titjob etc
you have blanty days to do whatever you want so you don't need any cheat or shit just enjoy

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I can only set the adventurer requests to a max of 13gp, any other way to increase it?
You need more cash. You're spending money, not one of the other currencies to recruit for missions. Quests also have a max limit you can spend on recruiting, you could have also reached that limit. It mentions it in the info on the right side (as Budget). 13gp is actually 13,000 btw, the 000's are tacted on to the side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakkoi

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
The maid that you pay huge money to to unlock features... how do you use the stripping sword? There's no option.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes