GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
You don't, body sprites I ripped from the game files.
Ah, that's a shame. Guess, I'll have to pull em out myself. Any tips?
Ok I am missing something probably stupid easy. How the fuck do you level up your characters? Because I've looked all through the the rank up system and the detail screen. I'm on my 3rd run through after getting merc'd by the succubus and im still lvl 1.
You have to wait until the dungeon unlocks, you level up through monster battles. Should be coming up around Day 30 of loop 3.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
Is it possible that you and loli (OP) could put your guide on google drive and put a link to it on the first post (easy access)? This thread's too big now to find it.
There is already a link to it at the end of the first post. As for google drive, I don't use it at all, so I have no idea how to do it (nor the desire to learn to, to be frank).
Ok I am missing something probably stupid easy. How the fuck do you level up your characters? Because I've looked all through the the rank up system and the detail screen. I'm on my 3rd run through after getting merc'd by the succubus and im still lvl 1.
You level up by fighting in the dungeon. It take a while to unlock so don't worry if you don't have it yet to. If you are talking about clerk rank up, it cost you silver medals and is on the lower left on the screen where you manage your workers.

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
There is already a link to it at the end of the first post. As for google drive, I don't use it at all, so I have no idea how to do it (nor the desire to learn to, to be frank).

You level up by fighting in the dungeon. It take a while to unlock so don't worry if you don't have it yet to. If you are talking about clerk rank up, it cost you silver medals and is on the lower left on the screen where you manage your workers.
Sweet, def be hitting that up.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ah, that's a shame. Guess, I'll have to pull em out myself. Any tips?
Ok here is a small guide:
  1. Download UnityStudioGUI
  2. Extract
  3. With the program open select File>Open file... and go to ...\死神娼館_Data\StreamingAssets.
  4. The files you are looking for are hcg and chara_t . (hcg - for CG and chara_f for sprites)
  5. After opening any of these files go to filter and select texture2d
  6. You can filter it up even more my typing the following text in the search box
    sn - It will display all cgs with an empty white space where dicks/pussy would be (some CG have pussy uncensored for some reason)
    base - It will display all base bodies for hcg(some will have uncensored) used in cg No genitals nor face will be displayed (pussy/dick).
    body - It will display all full budy sprites in char_t
    opt - Frequently used for dicks/pussies
    NOTE: After using using the searchand filter click on name to display the files in correct order.
  7. To export images.
    • You can Righ click after selection one or a few and select export and choose the destination
    • You can go to export tab and click in export all (it will export all filtered files to selected folder)
  8. If you use the base file you will need to extract the faces and dicks and put them into the files....
ex2.png
For the uncensored images the dev must not have censored it due to angles or since the "pink side" of the pussy didn't actually appear so ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To mod the game (reimport images) you will need a different tool which is a bit harder to explain.

And that's basically it.

PS: For some reason the program might not load the file sometimes.

Last edited:

salking

Mar 24, 2018
What skills are you guys recommend using on the MC's 2 empty skill slots?
On the 3rd loop and about to hit the first dungeon I think.

And thanks for the translation The Butler. Even having just the UI properly translated makes it much more enjoyable to play.
Gonna have to go back and re-read Zimal's notes as well, probably missed something.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
What skills are you guys using on the MC's 2 empty skill slots?
on the 3rd loop and about to hit the first dungeon i think
The Search skill is good early on for the MC for trap and enemy search.
I would also add faith and maybe support for the Reaper until you get the priest so that you can heal. Don't need to upgrade.
Gold Medals ar pretty easy to gain and I think 9 are the max cap so you might as well use them.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Haven't seen anybody talk about this mechanic on the thread yet, anyone have a preference? I like to just set everyone to 'On the fly'.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
Alright, now that I'm looking at the extracted sprites, I can definitely say that there has been either a lot of content cut or they are planning to add it later. There are even naked sprites for the demon maid...
Can someone familiar with the precedents works of this studio tell me if they added content after release?

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Haven't seen anybody talk about this mechanic on the thread yet, anyone have a preference? I like to just set everyone to 'On the fly'.
I do 'Attack +' on the physical ones and 'Dedicated to' on the spellcasters. They seem to semi consistently use skills then without me telling them.
Not really sure what the different ones do though except 'Skill ban' and 'Recovery +'.
I mean 'dedicated to' Dedicated to what? But they sling spells fine with it.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
I have never used it, I just spammed normal attacks on most mobs. When encountering a boss (or something tougher, most bosses are not anything special), I would fully buffs my characters and use their most powerful aoe manually. Apart from the final boss and 2 others, a group of fully buffed melees will destroy any encounter in 1-2 turn. Magic offer more aoe but fall short on pure damage potential except for Mirte's cursed spells.
In retrospect, using that may have made the dungeon less boring, but I have the habit to be frugal with mana to keep it for the times of need. At least there where no potions for me to hoard and never use...

Last edited:

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
can anyone help me, please . . .
my game suddenly "silent" or have no sound ..
already max bgm, sfx and voice ..

1585488138823.png

Edit 1 :
Nope. Nevermind. Already fixed :D
I was moved every item in the save folder but the last save file (ex : pl_17.json) and restrart the game :3

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
The saint/priestess Marisel for me filled up partys MP between fights easily even if they spammed abilities non-stop and she dealt most magic damage of all my people.
But it was only fair she would be the strongest in the dungeons since she seemed to be the weakest at working at the inn in my game even at Rank S her highest work ability was B.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
The saint/priestess Marisel for me filled up partys MP between fights easily even if they spammed abilities non-stop and she dealt most magic damage of all my people.
But it was only fair she would be the strongest in the dungeons since she seemed to be the weakest at working at the inn in my game even at Rank S her highest work ability was B.
I wouldn't say she is the strongest in the dungeon, but yeah, she is definitly the weakest clerk. But more magic damage than Mirte? Then there is something I missed, because Mirte's magic power is above everyone else and she even get ultimate magics only she can use.
And yeah, mana is easy to manage, but olds habits die hard, so each time I use mana when it's not needed, I feel like I'm wasting it even if I can recover it later =)

On another note, I'm going to try dungeon town from the same devs, apparently it is more complete than this one, someone earlier in the thread gave a link. Does it have all the dlcs? And is the UI translated at least?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I wouldn't say she is the strongest in the dungeon, but yeah, she is definitly the weakest clerk. But more magic damage than Mirte? Then there is something I missed, because Mirte's magic power is above everyone else and she even get ultimate magics only she can use.
And yeah, mana is easy to manage, but olds habits die hard, so each time I use mana when it's not needed, I feel like I'm wasting it even if I can recover it later =)

On another note, I'm going to try dungeon town from the same devs, apparently it is more complete than this one, someone earlier in the thread gave a link. Does it have all the dlcs? And is the UI translated at least?
Wait on Dungeon Town, it's slated for an official translation/English release by Kagura Games.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to a post in the Kagura are finally going to get it released this year.

Reactions: loli senpai

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
Oh that's good, because I just tested the link the other guy gave, and all the texts are in gibberish. So even someone that understand moonrunes will be lost.

But hentai games on steam make me wary, they tend to cut down the hentai content, especially the loli parts.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Almost positive if they have to cut anything for Steam that there will be a patch available off of steam to return the content. I've never seen them not do that with a game on there yet.

Kagura games did Venus Blood that had (legal) loli and bestiality, pretty sure some of their other games did too. I don't think there's anything in games by this circle that compare to what you'll see in Venus Blood lol.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018

Maybe I have just been lucky/unlucky with damage type vs. Enemy or have not gotten Mirtes ultimate magic. Because Marisels Godhand usually wipes all enemies in ways the Spells Mirte have does not even though Marisel only got around 800 magic stat and Mirte around 1.200.
To my playstyle I would still rate Marisel more useful in dungeons since I can turn off my brain in regards of party health and MP management :D. But I agree it is easy to manage MP and health without her.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes