kuriotablet

Dec 11, 2017
Any idea what the Auxiliary Stats do like Ethics Loyalty Luck Action?

You need the purple book, which you can unlock by improving Grim Reaper Chick Magic Skill to level 2 with 150 silver medals.
Use the Details function.
Also scrolling the mouse wheel on the Details section can show traits.
Is this a bug? I have magic at level 3 on both of them, yet I can't invest on the purple book :(

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is this a bug? I have magic at level 3 on both of them, yet I can't invest on the purple book :(
More likely it's the wrong skill you leveled. The investment screen should kinda tell you it's requirement.
Pretty sure I unlocked it even if I also was confused at first.

altairx57

Feb 23, 2019
does anyone know how can i gt past through day one? ive been getting the out of money ending over and over again even tough i made a lot of money on the first day

Xergass

Dec 31, 2018
Is it possible to only apply the translation for the UI, but not for the story? The translated UI seems to be good and not butchered but the MTLd story parts are throwing me off. I'm not familiar with using these patchers.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah the story translation is bad. I could not understand what needed to be done at times. I stopped playing.

Kovad

Oct 30, 2018
I just found this game and it got me hooked, but there were a lot of questions about it.
Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but by the time I switched to the third loop, I only had ~ 10 days, and not as it is written in the Guide at 65 (although I spent the whole day playing the game). Also, my crime rate is constantly growing, despite the fact that I put three guards (one even has a skill at level D, for me this is still the maximum). Also, I can't go any further than the Dere Dere Shinigami mod (I've already painted 6 dots pink, the rest light green). How to get ahead? I now have 6 rooms, but all of them are basic, all investments (except for trading and closed for me) are uploaded to the maximum, the maximum limit for hiring workers is 27, which greatly constrains my hands. New recipes do not appear and crime sometimes grows even up to 90. I played for about 6 hours in total and I have a feeling that I was playing incorrectly (I also don’t know how to make full-screen mode () And sometimes too long messages are truncated during translation (I hope this game is played by someone else besides me (Sorry for my English, it is not native to me)
just after this time, growth in the game ceased to be felt and only a small advance in the plot, and reading some of the comments I saw a lot of mechanics that are still closed for me(

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
I just found this game and it got me hooked, but there were a lot of questions about it.
Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but by the time I switched to the third loop, I only had ~ 10 days, and not as it is written in the Guide at 65 (although I spent the whole day playing the game). Also, my crime rate is constantly growing, despite the fact that I put three guards (one even has a skill at level D, for me this is still the maximum). Also, I can't go any further than the Dere Dere Shinigami mod (I've already painted 6 dots pink, the rest light green). How to get ahead? I now have 6 rooms, but all of them are basic, all investments (except for trading and closed for me) are uploaded to the maximum, the maximum limit for hiring workers is 27, which greatly constrains my hands. New recipes do not appear and crime sometimes grows even up to 90. I played for about 6 hours in total and I have a feeling that I was playing incorrectly (I also don’t know how to make full-screen mode () And sometimes too long messages are truncated during translation (I hope this game is played by someone else besides me (Sorry for my English, it is not native to me)
just after this time, growth in the game ceased to be felt and only a small advance in the plot, and reading some of the comments I saw a lot of mechanics that are still closed for me(
Full screen is alt + enter. To see the messages too big to fit, advance the dialogue and look at the logs (mouse wheel if I remember correctly)
If you got to the third loop so early, you missed something. Maybe you failed marisel's events? That's the only thing this early that could make you lose I think. You have to invest into the third investment tab to make a quest to the dungeon, then follow marisel's questline.
Crime rate and pollution growing are unfortunately unavoidable, the best you can do is to mitigate it, reduce it though random events or ignore it later in the game when you have the sweep function. Cleaning is more important than crime this early, because pollution reduce visitors (=less money), and beating thugs/goblins give money even if they chase away a part of your customers.
You can't lewd shiina this early, the most you can do is increase her acceptance through teasing as you have done until now. It'll be useful waaaay later in the game for her.
More rooms and investment unlock as you advance in the story. If you have maxed the investment, you can't get more workers or recipes until you unlock the next tier of investment. Also, don't forget to level up the skills corresponding to investment, as an example, to increase the number of workers you need to increase her magic skill (devilishness).

And yeah, the game is pretty long, about 50h. And some function only unlock very late, at 40+ hours.

For more general things in the game, I made this guide.

Reactions: Kovad

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
So I found the latest version of this game which should add a lot of quality of life improvements and new features. Only it's all the bad MTL. Is there a way to integrate the translation from an earlier version into this and keep the new stuff?

Reactions: jaeodlr

Scrination

Jul 18, 2019
I've had a couple instances once with Luce and once with Ange, I could not due specific sexplays despite having enough progress with buildings (cosplay room unlocked) and quest. An example is cosplay with Ange, won't be done for either normal clothes, erotic clothes, or nude, and it just says, "Use Adventurer Clothes." ???
I know its been a while, but have you found a fix or a reason why this happens?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
VISUALLY the game is gorgeous and the art is spectacular.

CREATIVELY the idea is fantastic. The girl on the cover art is a shinigami who offered to make you a shinigami as well if you serve her in the land of Zekarius the Floating City.

STORY AND GAMEPLAY are crap. Story is nonexistent. You get to know each girl and then you fuck her. Standard hentai game writing with nothing unique to be found. Characters fall into tropes like tsundere and whatnot. Factions in the game are pretty shallow and unimpressive. Nothing to really set this game apart. Meanwhile the gameplay claims to be a management simulation experience, but its SUPER LINEAR. Some upgrades are objectively superior to others, so of course you'd get those first. Some staff layouts work and some don't, there's no room for creativity. The "Management Simulation" is an illusion, your playthrough will be identical to mine unless you want a game over. Playing around with things discouraged. For the first 2 hours of the game you're actively told via dialogue, exactly what to do. Even after they stop directly telling you, the game design makes it clear what to do. You have more freedom in a game of PacMan than you do with this "game".

Story and gameplay are key to a good experience, and this game is very mediocre in both respects. If it was a short game I'd say you should go for it. But considering how many hours this game demands, I encourage you to play anything else. This is not worth your time.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes