Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
well now i'm stuck with the green haired girl. I better wait for kagura to deign to continue with Dungeon Town...
- I think I've found the solution. I'm just a dumb

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
If you're talking about when she robs you, you specifically have to level her unique abilities with the gold medals. The ability she has in common with the main character, the one that means they've been isekai'd, needs to be level... 2 or 3, and then the next timeline (after she steals and you die) she will escape from the guy who is NTR'ing her.

Reactions: Rozenn

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
If you're talking about when she robs you, you specifically have to level her unique abilities with the gold medals. The ability she has in common with the main character, the one that means they've been isekai'd, needs to be level... 2 or 3, and then the next timeline (after she steals and you die) she will escape from the guy who is NTR'ing her.
Thank you. I have already advanced in the story, i am about to finish I think.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
soo update on the new games demo

they plan to release the full game this month too

just saying...

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I hope it has a good translation ...
Ohm....I don't think it has a translation :confused:
I guess it will be a unity game so you can easily use the same tools that were used in this game to create an in game translation. But at the end of the line it will still be an MTL. I'm not having any hope in a fan translating it, since this was never translated either.
I could imagen Kagura picking it up, because they mainly translate things with some gameplay element, but I'm not willing to wait for a maybe (not to mention the 3 month to 2 years of translation time).

• Sad
Reactions: Rozenn

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Ohm....I don't think it has a translation :confused:
I guess it will be a unity game so you can easily use the same tools that were used in this game to create an in game translation. But at the end of the line it will still be an MTL. I'm not having any hope in a fan translating it, since this was never translated either.
I could imagen Kagura picking it up, because they mainly translate things with some gameplay element, but I'm not willing to wait for a maybe (not to mention the 3 month to 2 years of translation time).
Waiting for Kagura to translate Dungeon Town for like 3 years.

Reactions: Leonhardt

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I really wanted to enjoy this game when I last tried it but I felt like I played for quite a while and saw zero of any kind of scene and was having a little bit of trouble following the scuffed translations and stuff and wasn't sure fully how to do things correctly XD. Maybe I'll try it again some time though.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to avoid death from her on ~90 day? i really stucked
The answer is on this page, courtesy of Sir Phoenix. But, as he says, you have to level up the character's unique ability, if that doesn't work for you, raise the character's rank to "C" or more. Try both at the same time, I'm sure I died just increasing the skill level of the character. I do not remember well.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes