Satix

May 6, 2018
Hello,
how to install the voice dlc ?
and i can see that hey are many version of this game, f95zone got the 1.0.28, but i can see in someone post that the game is already at 1.2.xxx
why ?
so the f95zone version is way older than the official version ?
i need answer pls
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CB192E42323A5A05FB861EF7EA876736F37BE611&dn=Reapers%20Club%28ver1.2.01%29&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dL0RkAUjDxC

Copy to browser Ver.1.2.01

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
The Crime Rate keep increasing .I even placed three security.How can i solved this.
And how to avoid dying from Overwrok.Someone Help.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
The Crime Rate keep increasing .I even placed three security.How can i solved this.
And how to avoid dying from Overwrok.Someone Help.
in this game you are going to die 3 or 4 times. To avoid that you have to have sex with the girls who are arriving, except for the one with green hair. With the green haired one, you die first and then raise her rank to "C" when you come back to life. For the crime, no fucking idea, just put a lot of powerful guards and if you have enough money use the cleaner of the succubus that appears later (it is not one of the girls to get). Good luck my dude.

Reactions: GSai

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
in this game you are going to die 3 or 4 times. To avoid that you have to have sex with the girls who are arriving, except for the one with green hair. With the green haired one, you die first and then raise her rank to "C" when you come back to life. For the crime, no fucking idea, just put a lot of powerful guards and if you have enough money use the cleaner of the succubus that appears later (it is not one of the girls to get). Good luck my dude.
Thanks

phitta

May 24, 2017
Could someone share a save where you can already prostitute your team mates ?

I know there is alrerady a 100% CG save present, but i just want to get quicker to the part where i can start the soapland fun :D

btw here is my save so far for people who don't want to start from scratch... (loop 4 day 25~ish)

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
I don't remember if they mentioned that they're going to release EX with it or not. If it's just the base game, then fuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rozenn
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes