KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Did anyone else find the ESC key no longer worked in post game?
Saw a notice about outfits and so on, but could never get to the menu or save option.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
For what are the first and the last options in the options menu?!

1692817861321.png

EDIT:
Done! With the translation file from the OP...

1692817994543.png

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
I'm disappointed. I expected more pregnant scenes. But there's only one and i didn't even see in the gallery.

leomenxd

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone else have an error like me in the Thieves hideout just before the boss happens? Uncaught error: Header is wrong. Cant finish the game cause of this
2023-08-25 13_10_49-Window.png

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Rebecca Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 683 MB/208 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

jokuur

May 23, 2019
is this game finished? im stuck after i rescued villagers and go to mountain she only says its tiome to gather info but yeah i cant proceed further, there was only this vagrant guy who supposed tell me where bandints are but i cant progress from that point at all i onlu see main story on town but i spoken to everyone

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
is this game finished? im stuck after i rescued villagers and go to mountain she only says its tiome to gather info but yeah i cant proceed further, there was only this vagrant guy who supposed tell me where bandints are but i cant progress from that point at all i onlu see main story on town but i spoken to everyone
I got to the end, kind of forget that point, game was meh overall. Though I did like the clothes destruction.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
We went from MTL to Turbo MTL and now HEMT. They're evolving, one of these days the machine translation "BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD" will no longer be around.
Oh no! Not the breads!

JohnnyJaksho

Nov 11, 2021
btw, does the artworks in this game traced from AI arts?
The expressions and faces are jarringly similar to those Ai generated artworks online, there are quite a few instances of art errors that AI commonly made, styles look rather inconsistent between artworks, and the artworks in this game look mildly different from the artist's previous works
I might be wrong but can't help but can't help to think so

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Can anyone help me get away from the mf'er with like that weird ass disease where he gotta grab onto some elastic shit? Basically like, how tf do I get him out the way without having him grab some tits?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes