esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Have you ever seeen a game with corruption progress through upgrading a weapon?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Started the game, went to the port town, and like half the NPCs if you interact with them cause the game to just freeze.
I think i know what is the problem. Its not freeze, its just game hides text when you press Shift button and you probably keep pressing this button when you start a dialogue, so you don't see text window. Annoying but not freeze. Turn on "Always dash" in options.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
you have to Descript game using RPGMV-DECRYPTOR and place my unzip under "gameName\www\img\pictures" folder. I can't upload the whole folder pictures on this site because it's larger than size limit
idk how to work that
thx anyway

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The artwork is good, but the scenes are shit, here's a hacked save for anyone that wants to cheat at the start and have everything. I think you have to progress in story to see these standing picture images, I couldnt' figure out how to enable it on screen when equipping outfits.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The artwork is good, but the scenes are shit, here's a hacked save for anyone that wants to cheat at the start and have everything. I think you have to progress in story to see these standing picture images, I couldnt' figure out how to enable it on screen when equipping outfits.
MTL shit or just really shit as in worthless?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Just to be clear... maybe i'm wrong but...
She use a cursed sword called Slutbringer, so why not sell herself since the start?
I mean, obviously, better than getting raped by bandits and monsters.
Once she get good stats and money, she can adventure and save her "beloved".
If she still want him ofc.

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Language: English (HEMT)
I'm sorry, I don't, speak Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck nor High-electron-mobility transistorvery fluently.

Jokes aside, stop coming up with new and confusing names for what is a bog standard MTL. Just call MTL an MTL. If it's heavily edited then maybe "Edited MTL", but that's it. People will learn to recognize the quality of your work by your name alone soon enough and will be able to tell whether your work is towards the DazedAnon or the BrokenDivision end of the MTL quality spectrum (I hope to your deity of choice I don't need to explain which end is which).

I don't care what kind of pixie dust you've sprinkled on your MTL to make it such an unique snowflake to warrant coming up with a new acronym. If anything, I'm going to assume it's worse than usual and you're just trying to fool people into thinking it's somehow better, at least people being upfront about their work being just an edited MTL come off as sincere and honest.

Edit: Started playing around the game. Overall most sentences make sense, but expect a lot of absolutely incomprehensible "translations" for onomatopoeia. Even in the opening scene you'll run into drawing a sword making the sound "kakiiiiiin" and a person going tsk-tsk translated as "couscous". I can feel the "bread bread" just around the corner the way this is going...

Last edited:

ShoebillCameToPlay

Dec 21, 2022
I'm sorry, I don't, speak Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck nor High-electron-mobility transistorvery fluently.

Jokes aside, stop coming up with new and confusing names for what is a bog standard MTL. Just call MTL an MTL. If it's heavily edited then maybe "Edited MTL", but that's it. People will learn to recognize the quality of your work by your name alone soon enough and will be able to tell whether your work is towards the DazedAnon or the BrokenDivision end of the MTL quality spectrum (I hope to your deity of choice I don't need to explain which end is which).

I don't care what kind of pixie dust you've sprinkled on your MTL to make it such an unique snowflake to warrant coming up with a new acronym. If anything, I'm going to assume it's worse than usual and you're just trying to fool people into thinking it's somehow better, at least people being upfront about their work being just an edited MTL come off as sincere and honest.
To your happiness or not, it's better than the usual MTL. Unfortunately, the game suffers a significant lack of quality.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020

Edit: Started playing around the game. Overall most sentences make sense, but expect a lot of absolutely incomprehensible "translations" for onomatopoeia. Even in the opening scene you'll run into drawing a sword making the sound "kakiiiiiin" and a person going tsk-tsk translated as "couscous". I can feel the "bread bread" just around the corner the way this is going...
"Zako, zako.... mm .... the plaintiff is just right. We shall engage the fucking machine? NO .... my special place!"

Reactions: Atreus123

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
You can't call that heavily edited MTL when even the options menu wasn't translated 100% xD I know it's fixed now, but people come on... a little bit of effort at least, please.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
so this is new...anyways lemme try it before giving +1 to my collections.
UPDATE: +1 to my collection highly fappable also referred by sachinama of karryn prison(support kira-tama products he means it)

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes