jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
thanks, I was really hoping to find a way to turn off or skip the pregnancy stuff. not sure what koguchi condensation means

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
View attachment 2861740

does anyone know what the top and bottom menus are for?
The top one is text speed, the bottom one (according to a quick google translate) seems to be for displaying onomatopes during battle.

On a semi related note, for all the people wondering about the quality of the editing of the MTL, I got the classic "bread bread bread bread bread bread" line in the first sex scene I triggered. Good times.
Work has clearly been done on the script after it was ran through translation software, but the first 45 or so minutes I played before taking a break for the day still felt like half of the lines were still in a pretty raw state editing wise.
This is all based on the translation update before the one that dropped about half an hour before I wrote this BTW.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Why is Rebecca such a common western name in Japanese media?
Lol, same reason we Westerners use like the same 3 Asian names. Or the same 3 Mexican names. It's common enough, easy enough to remember, easy to pronounce, and we're lazy, lol.

SealNaga

Aug 15, 2017
how's the translation? is it really heavily edited or is it just for the sake of stopping people from avoiding the game?

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Buggy AF.

Started the game, went to the port town, and like half the NPCs if you interact with them cause the game to just freeze.

Go to the first forest map, touch the first orc to start battle, no menu pops up. Reload, try to fight the second orc further in the map, that works fine.

Half the time an interaction is supposed to pop up the game just freezes instead.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes