VN Ren'Py Rebecca's Reckoning [v0.01] [Clever name games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'll just add this:

Most of us who've been in the forum for the last few years have talked Becca's likely bio-dad to death. Logically, I think the odds are in Frank's favor, but story-wise, I think it makes more sense that there's a third (or baker's dozen) option that actually fits the circumstances better than Frank supplying the baby-making fluids.

The idea that Shannon would get pregnant with Frank's baby, then run away or be sent away only to marry someone she'd never met so they could raise her knowing she couldn't be his -- as crazy as she seems to be -- still makes less sense than her getting caught up in some sort of random-party hook-up/orgy and realizing the baby probably isn't/can't be Frank's and choses to skedaddle at that point rather than risk Frank finding out after he starts raising her that Becca wasn't his child.

Anyway, for all we know CNG is going to flip a coin before giving us the results of the test and let the debris fall where it may.

witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
I'll just add this:

Most of us who've been in the forum for the last few years have talked Becca's likely bio-dad to death. Logically, I think the odds are in Frank's favor, but story-wise, I think it makes more sense that there's a third (or baker's dozen) option that actually fits the circumstances better than Frank supplying the baby-making fluids.

The idea that Shannon would get pregnant with Frank's baby, then run away or be sent away only to marry someone she'd never met so they could raise her knowing she couldn't be his -- as crazy as she seems to be -- still makes less sense than her getting caught up in some sort of random-party hook-up/orgy and realizing the baby probably isn't/can't be Frank's and choses to skedaddle at that point rather than risk Frank finding out after he starts raising her that Becca wasn't his child.

Anyway, for all we know CNG is going to flip a coin before giving us the results of the test and let the debris fall where it may.
Personally I would like it if becca and abby have the same father

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't think this has been addressed yet: If there is to be a scene between Abby and Frank, then CNG will only have 2 options anyway:

1. create an “unofficial” patch that shows the renders but isn't on his Patreon account.

2. change the platform. The Patreon rules, which would also treat a scene between Frank and Abby as incest (not necessarily my opinion, but a situation that Patreon, as far as I know, handles this way), would jeopardize his account. This means that sooner or later he will have to leave Patreon, regardless of whether Frank is Becca's father or not. And I seem to remember that his account has already been frozen for a short time.

Reactions: notBatman747

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
This was amazing. I loved it!
Back to the actual story again. Such a breath of fresh air.
This is what I want to pay money for. Seriously.
Becca never planned to create a harem. And it's killing the story.
Mei should have been an option and the main focus set on how Becca
planned to get Abby in to the family. Not for the story to slowly kill her off.
All that build up of Becca sneaky training Abby to be with Frank only to have
that whole plot line derailed. Now Becca's been behaving completely counter
to "The Plan" she spent so long to compile. And finally we have Quinn!
It should have been Quinn, not Mei. All that talk of Quinn and NOW we have her.
Mei wants a husband. She's counter productive to this. Quinn just likes to fuck
and cater to Becca's kinks. Partners in crime. She'd respect the plan.

Can we PLEASE get back to this story line and this story telling?
I'd agree on the Mei part, as much as I love her, she just feels tacked on. As she never was planned to be a "Main-Girl" and only got "promoted" because of pressure from the Patrons.

I loved the Idea of MC being her first crush she never got over and becoming a real close Family Friend, almost as Important as the Family but just a little bit less. There is just not enough past connection between her, the MC and the Girls to make it feel organic/believable for her to be accepted so readily and close into the Family, and it devalues the core Idea of Becca Building and Protecting her "Family".

Imo she should have gotten the close Family Friend treatment together with Quinn. More Important than the Side flings, but still not as close as Family.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Why? It's well established they're not blood related. Abby's mom was pregnant with her before they met.
I've never looked into it myself, but as I understand it Patreon is also actively available in some countries where sexual contact with adopted people is defined as incest by law. And even if I were wrong about that, CNG's account was frozen not too long ago and for that reason alone I would look for a platform in the long run that wouldn't ban me sooner or later if I were him.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I have checked it and here is the passage

Not allowed

Real or animated works (photo, video, text, audio) depicting sexual activity or role-play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g., siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents).
Bold: The Abby situation.
Italic: Frank + Lilly/Becca. This problem was avoided with the divorce.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Bold: The Abby situation.
Italic: Frank + Lilly/Becca. This problem was avoided with the divorce.
Which is exactly why the whole Abby situation is precarious.
When/if Frank does anything with Abby, it would be against T&C for big P. So it either has to wait until nearly the end, or never happen.

It's also why in this side story it would be potentially bad for Becca to discover that Frank is not only her daddy but also bio-dad.
The saving grace could be in the secondary title, which states that this story is "not canon fanfic". Although I do hope that's simply because she is embellishing the events for flavor, rather than them not happening at all.
We'll have to wait and see.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Which is exactly why the whole Abby situation is precarious.
When/if Frank does anything with Abby, it would be against T&C for big P. So it either has to wait until nearly the end, or never happen.

It's also why in this side story it would be potentially bad for Becca to discover that Frank is not only her daddy but also bio-dad.
The saving grace could be in the secondary title, which states that this story is "not canon fanfic". Although I do hope that's simply because she is embellishing the events for flavor, rather than them not happening at all.
We'll have to wait and see.
Which is why CNG was recently talking about starting a new game (with no incest or cest-related content whatsoever) on Patreon and switching SA to SubscribeStar only, like MrDots did to wrap up Dating My Daughter. This way, we could have the full, uncensored story. Problem is, that would basically double the time between each game's updates, and SA probably wouldn't wrap up until 2027 at best, maybe even later.

(Switching to SS and losing Patreon altogether is obviously not an option, as this would mean losing like 75-90% of CNG's total income.)

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Rebecca's Reckoning v0.1.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes