Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Thought I should give a short update to let everyone know how the game is going.

v0.8 is roughly two weeks from completion, and is the biggest release so far at well over 400 images. This release will conclude Act 2 and set the stage for the next story arc.

Here's a few teasers of what you can expect in v0.8. I hope you will enjoy playing it. (y)

View attachment 3782559 View attachment 3782562 View attachment 3782565 View attachment 3782558 View attachment 3782585
Can't wait for Act 2 ending! How many acts were planning? And when were you thinking of starting with the corruption/non-corruption path?

Reactions: ionDivvy

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Can't wait for Act 2 ending! How many acts were planning? And when were you thinking of starting with the corruption/non-corruption path?
Rebel Duet is planned as a 7 act story, but there's a very strong chance this will be increased to 8 acts in total, since I'd like for Hinomoto to be an entire story arc of its own.

If you mean the story branching off between the normal and corruption routes, Act 5 probably makes the most sense since the act itself is thematically focused on good vs. evil. But sexual corruption can happen much sooner than that. Act 3 will already open Valerie and the MC up to a lot of different kinks and fetishes, based on the player's choices.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Here we go again...
Hand-holding, candlelit dinners, and all that debauchery.
:ROFLMAO:
I have thought of a couple more romantic things I could do for my angel.
When she gets home from work I'll give her a massage and have dinner ready for her everyday.
We'll cuddle on the couch and watch a movie every weekend.

Oh, and I'll gently lick Valerie's butthole whenever we make love.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I have thought of a couple more romantic things I could do for my angel.
When she gets home from work I'll give her a massage and have dinner ready for her everyday.
We'll cuddle on the couch and watch a movie every weekend.

Oh, and I'll gently lick Valerie's butthole whenever we make love.
I really hope we'll get an option to brush her hair.
I could comb it for hours and listen to her hard day at the tavern.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Stop giving Joshy92 filthy ideas!
:LOL:
Why? :unsure:
He obviously has the right priorities when it comes to superior beings like Valerie.
And since there already is a "choose your own fetish" menu when it comes to most sex scenes, it would be easy to make some more filthy things like mani- and pedicure, shaving...
Of course there is also the thought of including the witch into that, maybe some strap-on action?
They surely would appreciate it a lot if MC made sure there is enough lube, and cleaning up after the action :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Rebel Duet is planned as a 7 act story, but there's a very strong chance this will be increased to 8 acts in total, since I'd like for Hinomoto to be an entire story arc of its own.

If you mean the story branching off between the normal and corruption routes, Act 5 probably makes the most sense since the act itself is thematically focused on good vs. evil. But sexual corruption can happen much sooner than that. Act 3 will already open Valerie and the MC up to a lot of different kinks and fetishes, based on the player's choices.
Thank you for the answer ion!

I meant both type of corruption (sexually and story wise). I was curious when the first sign of physical changes would pop for our deal Valerie.
Act 3 definitely seems to be where the steam will pick up the pace! Can't wait.

Dec 16, 2018
Act 3 will already open Valerie and the MC up to a lot of different kinks and fetishes, based on the player's choices.
Seeing as you left option for Male MC to buy strapons and double dildos does it mean Valerie on other girls or MC getting pegged? :sneaky:
Anyway hopefully there will be option to be more subservient to her during trainings!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Seeing as you left option for Male MC to buy strapons and double dildos does it mean Valerie on other girls or MC getting pegged? :sneaky:
Anyway hopefully there will be option to be more subservient to her during trainings!
You do have the option in the last update to tell Valerie that she can have other partners and since most of the supporting cast are female chances are better than average that there will be opportunities to use the strap-on implements in many creative ways without involving MC's butthole. However, it would be a good option to further Valerie's corruption branch by giving her the opportunity to top.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Maybe end of this month or early August
Yup. The new update will be out on Patreon before the end of this month (maybe Sunday or Monday). I always release new updates for free about 4 days later, so it's a very short wait now. :)

v0.8 adds 533 new images, making this twice the size of a regular update.

Valerie will be able to use strap-ons on other girls (e.g. Annestria and Rena), both in one-on-one encounters and threesomes involving the MC.

I haven't 100% decided if there will be options for Valerie to peg the male MC, but most likely it will be there as part of the femdom/sub content.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes