3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wp3807530.png

Overview:
You are a young father, your wife divorced you and abandoned your teenage daughter to live her life, now as a successful writer you have practically solved your financial problems. You will only have to deal with your daughter, it is her rebellious time as a teenager, now it is your turn to write best novel, your day to day life with her anger and rebellion.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-28
Release Date: 2020-10-28
Developer: Makunight - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.1): - -
Others: COMPRESSED - *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11.png 16.png mala.png pegar.png refresco.png 32.png 37.png 4_intel.jpg 1.jpg 1200.jpg

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
When did I imagine I'd remembered reading some kind of familiarly outlined story??

WTF, nothing new under the sun! Here we go!
REBEL ROUSER!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cry Further

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I wasn't going to try this, but, when you put it that way... Ahahaha
Fair warning, if you use my prose as a motive, you may be disappointed, since there's no way for me to know if a game that hasn't got over half a gig even has submission or corruption routes.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just gave this a go. The renders are decent, and I like the concept of a father dealing with his rebellious daughter. On the downside, the translation is bad enough that it's hard to get a handle on if the writing is decent. As it is, no, but there might be enough lost in translation that it could be okay if that is cleaned up.
I'll check this out again in a few updates, but I am a bit pessimistic at this point.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fair warning, if you use my prose as a motive, you may be disappointed, since there's no way for me to know if a game that hasn't got over half a gig even has submission or corruption routes.
Hey, there IS a chance and the daughter does look cute. But, that other chick isn't bad looking. So, someone's gonna be turned into a fucktoy! Ahahaha

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Hello I am the creator of this game, I don't know how it was published here so quickly, I had planned to come and bring it myself, we were fixing the game to improve the English but it seems that we were overtaken, forgive if there are errors, because my intention was to finish improving it first, well send me the feedback or any questions.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hello I am the creator of this game, I don't know how it was published here so quickly, I had planned to come and bring it myself, we were fixing the game to improve the English but it seems that we were overtaken, forgive if there are errors, because my intention was to finish improving it first, well send me the feedback or any questions.
I'm not too worried about that. At least it's not as bad as some. I have a question, whose going to be our fuck toy? Ahahaha

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Yea translation is bad luckely my mind can process it fast that i correct it myself in my brain so..
I like the game so far like the setting is something new keep up the work!

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes