3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I put it in the description, I'm not English speaking and I'm trying so you can play it and more or less understand it.
That's fine, don't worry Makunight . Perhaps some one who knows ren'py script translation etc could assist each update?
Just a thought, I like the game, we need more of the F/d genre like yours and less of the M/s one. :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I put it in the description, I'm not English speaking and I'm trying so you can play it and more or less understand it.
You should probably request a dev tag since you are the dev of this. also you can request control of the thread (I think).

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
I already put in the description that the English translation is under revision. Because I have no one to help me with it. I do my best to make it enjoyable for English speaking people. If anyone wants to help with that I leave you the Discord of the game.

Thank you and sorry again for the translation.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I already put in the description that the English translation is under revision. Because I have no one to help me with it. I do my best to make it enjoyable for English speaking people. If anyone wants to help with that I leave you the Discord of the game.

Thank you and sorry again for the translation.
Me personally I don't mind too much. I can bare with it since I know English isn't your first language. From what I've seen I don't find it a big issue in your game, plus the bottom line is it's a non-issue for me when it comes to the sex scenes :cool:
Unlike some other Devs here you're open to correct this, not this "take it or leave it" kind of Dev. I respect that. Keep doing your thing bro. Cheers (y)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
REBEL [v0.2] [Makunight] - Original Size: 618MB

Compressed version for PC (41MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just 10 minutes into this but really liking liking the look of it. Daughter is very hot, sister is hot, niece has potential. So far the english is ok, nothing really jarring, but I suppose I'm still on the parts that are 0.1 and I assume they've been corrected after feedback. I think this can turn out pretty great if it lives up to all it's potential.

Reactions: Night Silis

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just 10 minutes into this but really liking liking the look of it. Daughter is very hot, sister is hot, niece has potential. So far the english is ok, nothing really jarring, but I suppose I'm still on the parts that are 0.1 and I assume they've been corrected after feedback. I think this can turn out pretty great if it lives up to all it's potential.
One thing that is pretty jarring though is that in the scene when she is playing billiards (and earlier) she has braces, next morning she doesn't. That' awfully immersion breaking. But I'm sure it's been mentioned previously in the thread (can't be arsed to go through the previous ten pages of comments).

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes