iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Well that sucks about the no-homo remake. I'm mostly straight but like to dabble in the other side on occasion so this was a pretty great find. Maybe keep the futa in there with it being clearly avoidable (Maybe even do it how The Inn does and you set your preferences up front, so you're not asked before each scene) as that's a much larger audience. Also she's the hottest character! Good luck with the future, even if it's straight only I love the setting so will be watching with interest.

swagswag223

Apr 9, 2020
the creator should be able to put whatever they want into the game, I enjoyed both M/F and M/M content so it'll be sad to see it go, but not my choice to make.

same goes for everyone else upset about content that you can freely skip. don't know why idiots have to nitpick things they don't enjoy when they can easily skip past it

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I've already made a decision. I'm going to remake the game without the gay and futa content.
Not going to tell you how to run your ship but I'll say that my game also has a very alpha lead and is set in a medieval/fantasy settings. I decided to add some gay content here and there and people take it fine. There's a setting dial in the game to avoid seeing gay content and even if it's off, the game will always allow you to skip gay content. Good luck!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I've already made a decision. I'm going to remake the game without the gay and futa content.
Hi, congrats for your great game. Very refreshing. I don't care for the gay content but your futa character is very hot. Please keep futa option available but avoidable. I am sure you can create quite kinky staff based on that. Sharing and NTR are also very hot options. Best of luck for your project.
PS: According to my knowledge, our brain is exactly the same compared to ppl from roman times.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kros94

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 2547385
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude if you do that you'll lose support simply on the fact that you'll bend to the masses. I mean I know I'll lose respect for you if you change the game because of some Internet trolls and their keyboards. You had a vision for the game, if you change it now you'll never be happy with it and as soon as you do it you'll abandon it. Your never goin to make everyone happy, it can't be done. History shows that people that stand on their vision of what they want and staying true to it always find success. (in their on right). Do back down from the screaming masses and rebellion against them

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683453106530.png

Spoken like a true Spartacus believer ... how quaint ... yet some king chopped Joan the Baptiste head off
right after he had speciffically told his court he would rather not antagonize the masses,
just because his daughter belly danced frivolously in front of him.
History shows that people that stand on their vision of what they want and staying true to it always find success.
We can check the way this all was received by the masses ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perles75

May 16, 2020
for me the thing is very simple: if you have a solid vision, go with it. If you're doing a good job, chances are that you will find followers for your niche, and people always appreciate a labour of love. Various games have proven that.
If you change your vision because of pressure, you're going to end up with a project you're not that passionate about, leading to less care about the game, higher chances to abandon it or do a worse job.

Of course, this doesn't mean that one has to be impervious to ALL criticisms: if the game doesn't work in something, one has to be open to change it. But ultimately it's you dev who's in the driving spot, giving the steering wheel to the users is rarely a good idea.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
for me the thing is very simple: if you have a solid vision, go with it. If you're doing a good job, chances are that you will find followers for your niche, and people always appreciate a labour of love. Various games have proven that.
If you change your vision because of pressure, you're going to end up with a project you're not that passionate about, leading to less care about the game, higher chances to abandon it or do a worse job.

Of course, this doesn't mean that one has to be impervious to ALL criticisms: if the game doesn't work in something, one has to be open to change it. But ultimately it's you dev who's in the driving spot, giving the steering wheel to the users is rarely a good idea.
all-of-this-pointing.gif

Reactions: McZoy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1684843494148.png
Production for 0.4 had started in first half of April, already 100 renders were ready for the next version.
Version 0.4 was supposed to feature a host of different events.
With the game rework going on now, time will tell what the future of this game brings.

Reactions: The game master
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes