furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Diferent strokes diferent folkes but it was avoidable i dont see the need to take it out
For the end user it's not. For the Dev keeping it in may add 1-2 weeks to every update. If 1% of your supporters (I'm talking about monetary supporters not ones that play it for free) want this type of content, Your still pissing off 99% of the people that actually pay you. Losing 1% of your income is way better than the alternative.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i´m really not into futa or gay, but i think the game concept was great as it was, because you could have avoided this fetish in the game so nobody was harmed or triggered in any way. I think tolerance should be the main issue in our times.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For the end user it's not. For the Dev keeping it in may add 1-2 weeks to every update. If 1% of your supporters (I'm talking about monetary supporters not ones that play it for free) want this type of content, Your still pissing off 99% of the people that actually pay you. Losing 1% of your income is way better than the alternative.
Not really.

Devs basically announced he's willing to piss off players for those vocal enough when the game isn't very big to start with.

Dev reliability is just as important to many people as the games content. Considering he went from 27 subs to 16 in a month I don't think he can afford to be pissing off ANY subscribers.

Doing such a drastic cut of content isn't going to bring in players in any significant number.

Dev shot himself in the foot to appease people whining over optional content. I sincerely hope they double their pledges to make it up to him.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
F95's review system is a joke.
There is a flaw in the review system.
But mainly, It's the self centered, ignorant members that don't have a clue how a review is written.
I've read some amazingly articulate reviews and some pure garbage ones. The flaw in the system is weak guidelines and a reporting system that relies on one member turning in another.

Reactions: Aizar and Crosaith.

Morho

May 16, 2023
it amaze me, how deleting gay and futa content is making bad rewievs like "poor" description of roman...poor story teling of roman empire.... as if roman empire was well known for futas :D

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
My recent post to this thread was deleted as off-topic. I really cannot understand why. It was not rude nor offensive. I just said my opinion regarding Dev's choice to change the content of the game.

Last edited:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
it amaze me, how deleting gay and futa content is making bad rewievs like "poor" description of roman...poor story teling of roman empire.... as if roman empire was well known for futas :D
But the Roman Empire was quite well known for gays, bi and lesbians, so if we are talking about some description of that time, then why was it necessary to remove such content?:unsure:

Morho

May 16, 2023
But the Roman Empire was quite well known for gays, bi and lesbians, so if we are talking about some description of that time, then why was it necessary to remove such content?:unsure:
not exactly true, but i guess that some ppl want to believe in this:)

it was more about social status than ppl prefering fucking girls or guys (beeing gays or lesbians)

Reactions: Pman_Weh and acondo

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
not exactly true, but i guess that some ppl want to believe in this:)

it was more about social status than ppl prefering fucking girls or guys (beeing gays or lesbians)
Well, of course, now we all will be historians:)
let some believe and others don't, it doesn't matter. The important thing in your version is that if you fuck boys, it does not change your orientation to a straight man, even if you do it because of your social status or the order of the emperor
The fact remains that such people lived there and others knew about it

Morho

May 16, 2023
Well, of course, now we all will be historians:)
let some believe and others don't, it doesn't matter. The important thing in your version is that if you fuck boys, it does not change your orientation to a straight man, even if you do it because of your social status or the order of the emperor
The fact remains that such people lived there and others knew about it
doesnt need to be exactly historian...

but the fact is that some gays or lesbians definitely lived in these times to :D

they just doesnt think about it so much...u was slave so bend over and stay still i am in place of power....

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Humm, I was kinda hesitating to try that game, but nothing turns me off more than a dev with no vision, ready to change his game at the slightest complaint. I personally don't like gay or futa content (never played such content), but it's kind of a matter of principle here. It's also not a good sign regarding the game.
Not for me I guess, but good luck dev, I hope at least those that pushed for it will make that choice worth it.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Hmm. I've glossed through the discussion above, and yeah, I can understand both sides. Reworks suck.
My first impression on the futa content was: WTF is that? Wasn't supposed this game somewhat historical?
But I'm into futas, so I've decided to "enjoy". Yet. It was still out of place.
The gay content. Men of power without or with marginal power check will always abuse their power. (not just men, per se...) I can understand such scenes specially in historic context.
HOWEVER.
These games are supposed to be entertaining. Meaning: put a kink-filter either at the beginning of the game, or at the first scenes of specific kinks. Because these games are supposed to be entertaining. And immersive. If I happen to be disgusted by swinging dicks, or men enthusiastically drill eachother or I just happen to wonder, whether the background image too low resolution is...
Then something is amiss.
And now rework. Better earlier than later. I'll miss the futas, but honestly they were out of place anyways. I just hope, that you'll remove the Lara Croft holsters, too!

Morho

May 16, 2023
Humm, I was kinda hesitating to try that game, but nothing turns me off more than a dev with no vision, ready to change his game at the slightest complaint. I personally don't like gay or futa content (never played such content), but it's kind of a matter of principle here. It's also not a good sign regarding the game.
Not for me I guess, but good luck dev, I hope at least those that pushed for it will make that choice worth it.
i just made little research and i saw that dev never wanted this kind of content but was convinced to add it...

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes