war117

Nov 9, 2017
Set lead the developer got caught in a rock and a hard Place because it was Dame if you dam if you don’t type situation where where if the developer keep the content that people pissed off at all, removed it and pissed off a whole bunch of people for removing the contact that was not a win-win situation and that is I think the trap of when it comes to developing a game now in my opinion, I think if a game has the ability to give a player choice, homework, content they’re interested in seeing or not seeing that is always a positive because having unique characters with their own unique stories is one of the positives that you’re gonna get in a video game now I know I’m going off topic a bit but I’m also not going off topic because when I played the original version of this game and not the remake I haven’t downloaded yet well I’m not into the content that was removed, but at the same time I was like so long, it was optional It was okay to have it in macaws again. It was telling a story and showing unique characters with their own little personalities their own preferences all that type of stuff

Reactions: Meltor

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
doesnt need to be exactly historian...

but the fact is that some gays or lesbians definitely lived in these times to :D

they just doesnt think about it so much...u was slave so bend over and stay still i am in place of power....
Time travelers too, I agree;)

In any case, such people lived in those days and creating a VN about those times and cutting such people out of it when they were originally there was a very dubious move, it doesn't matter if you hate such people or treat them with respect

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
From a unique offering to a highly bland one. What a pitty.

" ...we received a lot of negative feedback... " Imagine being that new to the internet in 2023!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.PNG
So when was the v0.1remake released? I don't know but my guess would be somewhere between April and May?

Last edited:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
The games remains nice but lost its refreshing elements and I do not mean gay content. The character who replaces the futa one is below average when the futa was a true beauty.
I haven't played the remake yet but I don't understand why he would replace the whole character. I'm not into futa especially when in most of the games they have a third leg not a dick. I think I know the one your talking about. I remember thinking "damn if only". Keep the face, Keep the body, Loose the pole.

• Haha
Reactions: Ozygator and McZoy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebellion: The Beginning [Remake 0.2] [AGHAMUS]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Review bombing the dev isn't cool when a comment in thread would have sufficed. Though, I am disappointed by removal of the futa/trans character (don't remember which), there is not a lot of above average games with male on transwoman content. Haven't played the remake yet so I can't comment on that

Morho

May 16, 2023
Review bombing the dev isn't cool when a comment in thread would have sufficed. Though, I am disappointed by removal of the futa/trans character (don't remember which), there is not a lot of above average games with male on transwoman content. Haven't played the remake yet so I can't comment on that
than u r probably not disapointed enought when u dont know what about u r dissapointed :D

and there is lot of game with futa...for example syndicate...entropyrol is making sure that it is main story of game (yes story cause futa is farytale...and main focus of syndicate....u will probably like it)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So I quick played the game again. Though I am a futa content enjoyer, I've to say the game and its quality remains decentishly same. Yep its disappointing that optional content is gone, but its not the end of the game. Still remains an enjoyable offering.

Will play it again once finished, though personally it won't be as memorable. My 2 cents as a fellow dev to another: It's cool to listen to the community as they are essentially who pay the bills, but don't crack under the pressure and forgo your creativity bone for the sake of appeasing them. Adapt too much and sooner or later, you might find yourself hating what you do.

Hope this works as a constructive feedback for the dev. Good journey.

• Haha
Reactions: Morho

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Pride & Prejudice of some over compensating players that actually lack a spine to let a new developer go on with their creation, especially fussing over some specifically "labelled optional and avoidable" content continuously.

Now, they'll still complain "Game isn't the same anymore, it's no fun, I liked that replaced model way too much to care anymore" etc.

Development team should learn the truth hard way. You cannot satisfy everybody. Only your UI, Dialogues, Storytelling, Character model, Quality of renders, Character development plot and entertaining humor matters in the long run.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
than u r probably not disapointed enought when u dont know what about u r dissapointed :D

and there is lot of game with futa...for example syndicate...entropyrol is making sure that it is main story of game (yes story cause futa is farytale...and main focus of syndicate....u will probably like it)
Again in fucking English please?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

" ...we received a lot of negative feedback... " Imagine being that new to the internet in 2023!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2684498
So when was the v0.1remake released? I don't know but my guess would be somewhere between April and May?
This chart actually shows the problem the dev was having quite vividly. The dev was making this game predominately for heterosexual players, but removal of gay/futa content made his subs drop over 75%. He was not attracting the audience and support from the player base that he wanted to make the game for. It's not like he was rolling in cash before the change, though; the dev was barely making $100 a month by the time the dev made the change.

AGHAMUS you can probably get some of these reviews trying to tank your score removed by reporting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: AGHAMUS

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020

View attachment 2684498
Hello, I'm the writer for the game. We didn't release remake 0.1, as soon as we finished replacing all the content we immediately started working on the continuation of the story. That's why this update took so long to make, it's basically a 2 in 1.

I also want to say this to everyone that we are very sorry for disappointing you all with these changes. I know that a lot of people don't like the changes, and a lot of other people like them, some don't even care about them. I just hope that everyone will eventually accept this and move on because this is what we decided to do and we are not turning back on them. We are ready to accept all the feedback we are going to get because of this. I have read all the comments and reviews since we released remake 0.2 and I understand everyone's points of view. I also want to let everyone know that that me and Aghamus' vision is to create a game, we don't have anything more concrete than that. I know because of this the game will suffer in the long run but this is our first game, we are young and new to this so changes are bound to happen. I'm sure that in our second and third game things will be different.

Thank you for your time.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes