single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
ha oh your funny plenty of futa games my fucking ass 95% of them are garbage or abandoned only a handful are any good at best and you do realize if you read anything that all the gay and futa stuff before the dev took it out was completely avoidable but no people had to cry about it and force the dev take it out and look at it now the dev has lost half if not more support.
If you say that many of those 'futa' games are garbage - give those developers some hints and pointers. So you and your friends can spend time playing games that you like and enjoy.

Why do you need to spend your valuable time going to other games and try to convince everyone that they should love 'futa' options.

And look at the developer's time and effort - he/she needs to create 'extra' renders (which takes time) for 'futa' scenes. Now imagine that some game fans want to have an option for some characters to have tails - that would again require creating addtional renders. And some other want to have 'cat's ears' - again aditional time to add those 'extra' options. And the final result of all of these 'amazing' enhancements - barely any context for new episode (because the developer spends all his/her time generating renders with 'futa' option, with 'tail' option, with 'cat's ear' options, etc etc.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
If you say that many of those 'futa' games are garbage - give those developers some hints and pointers. So you and your friends can spend time playing games that you like and enjoy.

Why do you need to spend your valuable time going to other games and try to convince everyone that they should love 'futa' options.

And look at the developer's time and effort - he/she needs to create 'extra' renders (which takes time) for 'futa' scenes. Now imagine that some game fans want to have an option for some characters to have tails - that would again require creating addtional renders. And some other want to have 'cat's ears' - again aditional time to add those 'extra' options. And the final result of all of these 'amazing' enhancements - barely any context for new episode (because the developer spends all his/her time generating renders with 'futa' option, with 'tail' option, with 'cat's ear' options, etc etc.
the dev had avoidable futa in this game before the rework that was what the dev wanted in his game then all the whining and crying started about futa being in the game so he was forced to take it out cause of too many cry babies if the dev wants to put in a fucking marshmallow i don't fucking care it's his game not mine not yours his.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Oh for fuck sakes I finally decided i wanted to give this game a try cause of the futa/trans then find out it's been deleted cause of fucking cry babies who don't like it jesus fucking christ let the devs make the game they want stop acting like it's your game and your entitled to everything as far as I know there was already options to avoid it so what the fuck was the problem I swear this generation and the next are fucked cause all they'll do is cry until they get what they want ok think my little rant is over.
And that's exactly the same thing you're doing now.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Oh for fuck sakes I finally decided i wanted to give this game a try cause of the futa/trans then find out it's been deleted cause of fucking cry babies who don't like it jesus fucking christ let the devs make the game they want stop acting like it's your game and your entitled to everything as far as I know there was already options to avoid it so what the fuck was the problem I swear this generation and the next are fucked cause all they'll do is cry until they get what they want ok think my little rant is over.
Defeated your whole rant acting like you are entitled to futa content there. devs pay attention to who will get them the most money the people who are in the minorities loving a certain fetish don't make them the most

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXwankerXx

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
So cool when games makes me feel as if i'm living in the age/world depicted
(Besides the MC being a weird horndog and dumb sometimes when he's a scholar :p)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What's done is done if you don't like it tough shit. The dev made their decision get the fuck over it. Don't bring that woke twitter...oh wait X bullshit here of all places.
Imagine seeing so many dudes (!!):eek: ask for gay and futa content in a game, where the dev himself had the choice to add more or completely remove it, coz all the 'bitching' aside, nobody ever puts a gun to the devs' heads to 'convince' them to do what they want. That's just a ridiculous excuse made up by a certain group of fans to defend their preferences and kinks while pretending to give a shit about anyone else's and bashing other users for supposedly 'kinkshaming' when they not only to do exactly that, some of them are straight up insulting the 'crybabies' for having different opinions and kinks and asking a few perfectly on-topic questions. But those are details, right ??:whistle:

Yep. He and others like him are demanding the futa and gay stuff to be added again, even tho the dev himself made it clear they don't want it in their game anymore, but he still demands others to stop acting like entitled brats or whatever, respect the dev's decision and move on. How da fuck does that double standard work out in this case ??:LOL::ROFLMAO:

According to the wannabe 'messiah', this generation is "fucked" cause of lack of interest in gay content and men with tits futa. Shame on us for that, bois..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

plenty of futa games my fucking ass 95% of them are garbage or abandoned only a handful are any good at best
And you never wondered why ?? How many of those games did YOU support, or should others pay the devs to give YOU jack off material coz you too busy criticizing 'fucked up' ppl who don't like gay content ??

Isn't it obvious ?? Some things don't need to be explained or specifically mentioned.;) Just put him on ignore and stop replying to the nonsense he posts. That's what I will do.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Defeated your whole rant acting like you are entitled to futa content there. devs pay attention to who will get them the most money the people who are in the minorities loving a certain fetish don't make them the most
Isn't 'criticism' a funny thing, especially 'criticism' like that ?? He don't like bitching, anyone who does that acts like they're entitled to something, need to shut up, respect the dev's decisions and move on if they're not ok with them, but here he is doing exactly the same thing, and even worse, he berates us for and bitches about. Some ppl, man.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The dude sound like he need a BF or a futa and looots of romance in his life ASAP.:whistle:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, really enjoying this game, glad the Universal Walkthrough Mod works with this, as that was what made me give this a try couple of updates ago. Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more!!!

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
some people still don't understand that "avoidable" and "doesn't exist" are 2 different things, there is tons of people that won't even bother to download your game if it has the gay/futa tag, is the same thing that happens with ntr and "skippable" scenes

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Are certain characters, that the main character gets involved with are their deaths avoidable or not

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Are certain characters, that the main character gets involved with are their deaths avoidable or not
The MC has fucked pretty much every slave girl in that house, I am pretty sure they will kill more of that list, but the more important ones are probably safe I suppose, and I am unwilling to believe he will kill Lara when she comes from the future.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Money will always be a more convincing 'argument' than anything else. You want gay content or futa stuff, pay them, and nobody will complain about it, if you can't, then stop complaining, coz nobody will listen to you.;)
If that was the reason behind the changes, it would have been easier to accept it.
The dev has been harassed by many homophobes at the beginning, someone vehement enough on his itch.io page to the point of threatening to downrate the game on every platform it's available. They have been deleted since then but I saw them at that time, wanting to understand the situation.

Good continuation.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I find it difficult to believe this imbecile protag is a lecturer at a university. lmao

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
There's a big difference between complaining because you don't like some optional content (which you don't have to play), and complaining because the content was removed entirely. Also the "reason" (pressure from some players) is pathetic. I don't like futa and gay content, I mean, at all, but I find it simply amazing so many people here are trying to gaslight those that are disappointed as if their criticisms aren't legitimate. What kind of mental gymnastic is that.
Well anyway since according to you guys only money talks and "anything goes" no matter what, we'll see how it will go for the dev. Good luck though, I don't wish them to fail just for that, I just found the method distasteful.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
This game is really good but it feels a bit inconsistent at times. Like Spartacus is planning rebellion for the first half of the game but then out of nowhere just goes "Oh don't even think of that, is our destiny to be entertainment". Very weird. Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes