Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
HE should be more than OK, especially in the wallet, if he keeps pleasing a majority of fans who'll actually pay him to work on this game, instead of a minority of ppl that are only looking for 'interesting' stuff to jack off to.
True. The thing is that I don't understand at all mixing gay and straight content in a game; I find it stupid.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, as much as there is nothing wrong with being straight. Both types of games are absolutely fine for me, but we have to be honest and admit that they both cater to completely different audiences and it's better to just focus on one of them to get their full attention. Mixing them will only get half-hearted support, if any.

As a straight person, a game that's partially gay is a waste of time for me because, on the one hand, even if gay content is avoidable it will always mean development times dedicated to a content that I'll never want to see, so what I'll actually get to play will be really small; on the other hand, we tend to self-insert ourselves in this VNs, so the fact that in a parallel reality (so to speak) my MC could be willing to do something that I would never do is really offputting. This also happens to me for example in other games with LIs who'd be willing to do some nasty stuff on alternative routes, like drinking piss and stuff like that; I'm never able to see that girl in the same way after knowing that she'd be down to doing that kind of things that I find disgusting.

Then there's the futa content. It seems to be a trend now that if you don't add a trans character to your game, your game is nothing.
Futa is a very minority kink; one whose fans are really vocal, but that doesn't change the facts. If you want to make a futa-focused game, by all means, be my guest; there will be a small community that will be delighted and will give you their full support.
But constanty mixing futa in all types of games for the sake of attracting a few more players... I don't know how effective that is, considering that every time the futa tag comes up there are always people asking "futa avoidable?"

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
True. The thing is that I don't understand at all mixing gay and straight content in a game; I find it stupid.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, as much as there is nothing wrong with being straight. Both types of games are absolutely fine for me, but we have to be honest and admit that they both cater to completely different audiences and it's better to just focus on one of them to get their full attention. Mixing them will only get half-hearted support, if any.

As a straight person, a game that's partially gay is a waste of time for me because, on the one hand, even if gay content is avoidable it will always mean development times dedicated to a content that I'll never want to see, so what I'll actually get to play will be really small; on the other hand, we tend to self-insert ourselves in this VNs, so the fact that in a parallel reality (so to speak) my MC could be willing to do something that I would never do is really offputting. This also happens to me for example in other games with LIs who'd be willing to do some nasty stuff on alternative routes, like drinking piss and stuff like that; I'm never able to see that girl in the same way after knowing that she'd be down to doing that kind of things that I find disgusting.
The answer is simple : bi people (men and women). Though they have a hard time expressing themselves with the increase of homophobia these past few years.
The last part very self centered, if not egoistic...

Good continuation.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The answer is simple : bi people (men and women). Though they have a hard time expressing themselves with the increase of homophobia these past few years.
The last part very self centered, if not egoistic...

Good continuation.
The gay is gone, deal with it. Bi+gay together dont make even 8% of the population, the dev decided he wanted his game to be more mainstream and to use his resources in scenes that 90% of their audience will enjoy instead of the gay+futa stuff. Dont like it? Go play other games that have what you are looking for

Jojoplm

Jun 16, 2021
Just, let's support the developers who really care about the LGBTQIAP+ community, if the reason was to have futa and gay in the game it's because of the Romanian situation, let's be honest, he doesn't really care, I know it's very disheartening for us , but now we have representation in a lot of games, which we didn't have before, and I hope that all the people who write prejudiced comments realize that the word can hurt, because if you go through everything, we have to go through it, you didn't do that

Reactions: BangB420 and Oliz82

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021

Then there's the futa content. It seems to be a trend now that if you don't add a trans character to your game, your game is nothing.
Futa is a very minority kink; one whose fans are really vocal, but that doesn't change the facts. If you want to make a futa-focused game, by all means, be my guest; there will be a small community that will be delighted and will give you their full support.
But constanty mixing futa in all types of games for the sake of attracting a few more players... I don't know how effective that is, considering that every time the futa tag comes up there are always people asking "futa avoidable?"

Okay but are you aware that a certain, very divisive three letter tag is still on the table/planned?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022

I thought he removed the gay? Or does the previews need to be updated? :unsure:
Don't remember if this was the exact scene, but Spartacus invites you to double-team his woman. You can get her alone later on... not sure if you needed this scene first in order to get it, though.
Haven't played this update yet, but I believe that was the only MFM scene after the remake. 100% avoidable, though.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I actually liked this game when it was out before, even though the futa/homosexual content wasn't for me. But there was enough hot hetero action included, and a pretty good story that it was easy to ignore the content that I don't like. I don't know why so many people get on here and talk shit about games that include content they don't care for. Why not just say nothing at all? If you don't like the game, just don't play it. It's literally that easy.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes