origeee

Feb 21, 2020
So it went from a crap ignore-list game to a mediocre or possibly even decent game. I don't see a problem with that.
Debating personal tastes is a special olympics discipline and there're quite a chunk of people in this thread who think the game was better before it changed. My point is that the game lost its niche status (which is the reason many people follow it in a first place) and became a game not very much different from a ton of other games on the site(at least in my view).

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Wow reworking the game without the niche kinks is absolutely a great move. I hope you don't add any ntr-sharing-cuck...etc either. Don't mind couple of people who will cry about it. They are really vocal but they are small minority If you look at their small amount of message numbers they are mostly the same people with alt accounts in my personal opinion. You did a great job by expanding your game to general audience. Cannot wait to try out the rework! Anyways good luck with the game!
Forgive me but there is still sharing. there's a scene where you share a slave with Spartacus. It's completely optional to take part or you can go and get fucked by Spartacus himself. I think an npc and probably won't come out again. Is it sharing? Yeah
But it's not a Li, or so I think, so I don't know if it counts or not.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Morho and anon2323j

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
Wow reworking the game without the niche kinks is absolutely a great move. I hope you don't add any ntr-sharing-cuck...etc either. Don't mind couple of people who will cry about it. They are really vocal but they are small minority If you look at their small amount of message numbers they are mostly the same people with alt accounts in my personal opinion. You did a great job by expanding your game to general audience. Cannot wait to try out the rework! Anyways good luck with the game!
If it's such a great move why aren't people supporting him? When he removed the gay and futa he lost 2/3s of his patreons. Clearly the people who thought this was a good idea are not supporting him, but by all means continue to be ignorant along with every one else who thought it was a great move

oliverlk

Feb 3, 2019
really love where this is going. Liked the hbo series. Never thought I'd get to play something like this. awesome work. especially love the pregnancy content. wish there was more and lactation content too.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Big fan of the new direction myself, the old one was tonally all over the place filled with visual landmines for people who weren't into gay/futa. I know the Dev stated that was not his intention, he only added the gay/futa because some people asked so I definitely support his changes.

I personally think it could have stayed in, given a "show/don't show" switch was added at the start like how some devs do with divisive fetishes but I know rendering/writing multiple paths can be rough.

BlackSheep420

Apr 19, 2022
View attachment 2397879

Overview:
It was a summer that would change the course of our protagonist's life forever.
A rising star in the academic world, a decent sportsman, and a lucky husband, all doors seemed open to him.
But little did he know that a fateful decision to take his wife on an archeology tour,
in Southern Italy would lead to his downfall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: AGHAMUS - - -
Censored: No
Version: Remake 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 2397879

Overview:
It was a summer that would change the course of our protagonist's life forever.
A rising star in the academic world, a decent sportsman, and a lucky husband, all doors seemed open to him.
But little did he know that a fateful decision to take his wife on an archeology tour,
in Southern Italy would lead to his downfall.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: AGHAMUS - - -
Censored: No
Version: Remake 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

disappointed in the remake.. anyone else like me preferred the original with choice?

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes