war117

Nov 9, 2017
The one thing I would recommend that probably needs a bit more adjustment would be the gallery in terms of the repeating of scenes I think there should be an option to show the dialogue

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Good decision on removing all the gay content and FUTA even if FUTA is still gay content too.
Now I just need to know if MC is the only one showing having sex and the only one with his LI or not.
Ty in advance

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Seems good glad the gay/futa is gone just hoping it does not end with us all dying. lol

Last edited:

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
I'm shocked that homophobia basically won. Honestly when a dev can be constantly harassed and bullied into feeling like they should remove content, I have to ask. What are the mods doing?
For those who say good that gay/futa content is gone, why? When it was optional, could you not resist watching? Are you ashamed that gay/futa content makes you excited and you can't help but watch it?
For dev: If you love gay people, why choose to eliminate them?
If we let those who are vocal dictate things, we would have never gotten civil rights to where they are now.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm shocked that homophobia basically won. Honestly when a dev can be constantly harassed and bullied into feeling like they should remove content, I have to ask. What are the mods doing?
For those who say good that gay/futa content is gone, why? When it was optional, could you not resist watching? Are you ashamed that gay/futa content makes you excited and you can't help but watch it?
If we let those who are vocal dictate things, we would have never gotten civil rights to where they are now.
The dev became stressed and upset from some bad reviews. Probably a very young person and probably wishing to have wider audience and more money. According dev's words, the gay content was included to make it feel more in "roman" style, not because of love for gay people. It is a pitty, the game could be really interesting. But to everyone his/her own karma, right? :)

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022

Reactions: zz botom

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
The dev became stressed and upset from some bad reviews. Probably a very young person and probably wishing to have wider audience and more money. According dev's words, the gay content was included to make it feel more in "roman" style, not because of love for gay people. It is a pitty, the game could be really interesting. But to everyone his/her own karma, right? :)
I guess so. I only bring up "love gay people" because of the dev note. As for money, I'm pretty their patreon has gone down because of the remake. But you're absolutely right, to each their own and karma will be watching.

Morho

May 16, 2023
I've tried, but I can't keep my mouth shut.

So, there was a game. Set in a fictional past, where futas exist. It was a little strange, but whatever. There were men fucking eachother. Not my taste, but whatever, again.
And the "unconventional" scenes were skippable, if didn't match the player's taste. No problem.

Now we have a reworked game. No futas. (which is a shame, but whatever) No gay scenes. (no problem by me, but I can see the lack of them disturb some people) But we have a lot of M/F scenes. No problem again.

Then why this post? Well. I don't like, that some devs get an idea, do their research into their target demographic, plan and develop the plot, gui and the overall feeling of the game, at least with broad strokes, then start to actually develop the game (scripting, actual dialogs, scenes, puppeteer, animate, render) and then get surprised and cut a significant portion of the game.
Because they got surprised. By the reaction. Of the masses. Who always whine. :rolleyes:

Again, it's not about the actual content. It's about the principles. If you can be bullied into change your game significantly, well, good luck finishing it.

There was a game. It wasn't the greatest, but it was wery good and unique.

PS. Add a bunch of unnaturally proportioned bimbos! And harem! And the most important part: don't waste time and resources on silly things like"story" or what! They are just overrated.

PS2. Yes, I'm salty. :cautious:
Ad ps: Unfortunately this game is not good for harem players even after deleting homo amd futa (some renders stayed still in remaked game unfortunately )...i myself was goimg to go for higher tier after remake but it was not good...

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes