Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
Next update, version remake 0.3, will be available on 28th July 2023 for patreons Gold Tier or above. The public release is one week later, so 4th August 2023. I made a patreon post explaining the lack of patreon posts. If you have any questions/suggestions then join the discord, we are always there :coffee:

Reactions: priyabrata

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Has the MC's wife gone to the past, Or is she still waiting for her future husband. Fucking Wife Futa/Trans

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
I've tried, but I can't keep my mouth shut.

So, there was a game. Set in a fictional past, where futas exist. It was a little strange, but whatever. There were men fucking eachother. Not my taste, but whatever, again.
And the "unconventional" scenes were skippable, if didn't match the player's taste. No problem.

Now we have a reworked game. No futas. (which is a shame, but whatever) No gay scenes. (no problem by me, but I can see the lack of them disturb some people) But we have a lot of M/F scenes. No problem again.

Then why this post? Well. I don't like, that some devs get an idea, do their research into their target demographic, plan and develop the plot, gui and the overall feeling of the game, at least with broad strokes, then start to actually develop the game (scripting, actual dialogs, scenes, puppeteer, animate, render) and then get surprised and cut a significant portion of the game.
Because they got surprised. By the reaction. Of the masses. Who always whine. :rolleyes:

Again, it's not about the actual content. It's about the principles. If you can be bullied into change your game significantly, well, good luck finishing it.

There was a game. It wasn't the greatest, but it was wery good and unique.

PS. Add a bunch of unnaturally proportioned bimbos! And harem! And the most important part: don't waste time and resources on silly things like"story" or what! They are just overrated.

PS2. Yes, I'm salty. :cautious:

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wow reworking the game without the niche kinks is absolutely a great move. I hope you don't add any ntr-sharing-cuck...etc either. Don't mind couple of people who will cry about it. They are really vocal but they are small minority If you look at their small amount of message numbers they are mostly the same people with alt accounts in my personal opinion. You did a great job by expanding your game to general audience. Cannot wait to try out the rework! Anyways good luck with the game!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
There's been a plague of remakes lately with devs removing the things that made their title interesting or stand out in the first place due to vocal minorities. Hopefully this was a supporter voted move, and not a knee jerk reaction to the "facepalm crew" on forums that bash and hate everything that has tags that they don't like. Instead of staying away from those tags , they attempt to hijack and force devs to change things to their tastes even though they haven't supported nor have any intention to support.

Last edited:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Dear Developer-Team,
you are doing a great job! It´s sad, that there are so few of the fans, who say this here!
I hope you don´t let those naggers turn you down.
I am really waiting for the next idiot who is anoyed about the colour of the dust, the shoesize or the shape of the nose. :)

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes