Jan 2, 2023
Maybe can someone help me out and give me a rough estimate of the playtime i might currently expect at this state of development for this fine game ?

I just want to spare myself a disappointment with starting now and being finished with the current content to soon. Had that with an absolutely fabulous other game much to recently and still recovering from that ;)

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe can someone help me out and give me a rough estimate of the playtime i might currently expect at this state of development for this fine game ?

I just want to spare myself a disappointment with starting now and being finished with the current content to soon. Had that with an absolutely fabulous other game much to recently and still recovering from that ;)
I would say, if you are person that reads story it´s somewhere around 1-2 hours of playtime, there are some variations (getting scenes with different characters in one decision). I would say that next update will be very interesting, without spoiling I think we are really getting to the meat of the story from next update :)

Jan 2, 2023
I would say, if you are person that reads story it´s somewhere around 1-2 hours of playtime, there are some variations (getting scenes with different characters in one decision). I would say that next update will be very interesting, without spoiling I think we are really getting to the meat of the story from next update :)
Thanks ! Your reply is very welcome. I think i will let this one ripe for another season then.

Reactions: Dickembe Mutombo

Yaruzawo26

Dec 24, 2022
Out of everything of this game, my favorite thing is the presentation of female characters. The use of CMNF is at its best and it fit with the authentic vibe of the Roman empire very well.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
from steam

and Teaser for "Rebellion: Rise Of The Damned"

Greetings, Steam Community!

We're thrilled to announce that the release of "Rebellion: The Beginning" is just on the horizon, scheduled for tomorrow! It's been an incredible journey full of hard work, passion, and dedication from our team, and we can't wait to share the fruits of our labor with you.

Release Date: Tomorrow!

We're beyond excited to bring "Rebellion: The Beginning" to life on the Steam platform. This game has been a labor of love, and we're immensely grateful for the support we've received from our community throughout its development.

A Heartfelt Thanks to Our Community

To everyone who has followed our progress, provided feedback, and supported us on this adventure, a sincere thank you. Your enthusiasm and encouragement have been our driving force, and we couldn't have come this far without you.

Stay Excited: "Rebellion: Rise Of The Damned" Teaser

As we celebrate the release of "Rebellion: The Beginning," we also want to share a little secret with you. We're already hard at work on the next chapter of the Rebellion saga - "Rebellion: Rise Of The Damned." The story continues, and new challenges await.

Stay excited for what's to come! We can't reveal too much just yet, but we promise it will be an adventure worth waiting for. The Rebellion is far from over, and we're eager to take you on the next thrilling journey.

Once again, thanks for your incredible support. Tomorrow, join us on Steam as "Rebellion: The Beginning" officially launches. And as you enjoy the beginning of this rebellion, keep an eye out for more news about the rise of the damned in our upcoming sequel.

Stay excited, stay tuned, and let the rebellion continue!

Warm regards,

AGHAMUS

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is the version released on Steam also just v0.5 or is there a full game now??

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Is the version released on Steam also just v0.5 or is there a full game now??
I think its like season one with 0.5 which will be released everywhere steam and patreon

edit: so apparently the steam version is final

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangerrisk

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Apologies if it's a repetitive question, but anyone know if this will be updated with the steam version?

oliverlk

Feb 3, 2019
Does anyone know if the one on steam has only the contents of update 0.5? Does the story continue in the steam version? Does it have more than 0.5 or just the same? It is obvious that the game is left on a cliffhanger but I want to know if there is more to the steam version and then I'll buy.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Does anyone know if the one on steam has only the contents of update 0.5? Does the story continue in the steam version? Does it have more than 0.5 or just the same? It is obvious that the game is left on a cliffhanger but I want to know if there is more to the steam version and then I'll buy.
The only way to find out would be to look on steam page. I would imagine and compare the change logs from this website to the steam version of the game that maybe the best way to find out until the final version of the game is released on this website it’s not gonna be known unless someone screenshots the final version number and the chain logs it’s not gonna be known at at least not from this website

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the game is finished,.there is a buying option of the game in itch.io for 10u$s so if anyone want that ......

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes