Sep 28, 2021
Here's my compressed version of Rebellion: The Beginning - Steam [Final]

Win/Linux
Normal Size: 2.10GB
Compressed Size: 842MB

Download
Pixeldrain

Compressed by Alternative Compressor v0.4.5.6
Sir ,can you give me a MediaFire or WorkupLoad ,pls . my national network, even with a VPN, is slow on your two urls.

Reactions: DonMarius

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Part 2 will be entitled "Rebellion: The Middle."
The trilogy will end in 2025 with "Rebellion: The End."
Still lots of adventures on the horizon!
I'm fine with it as long as the dev has better naming sense than the attack on titan anime.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Some entitled supporters and fans started going nuclear on eachother in the public comments sections of the various sites this game was shared on- gays wanted prioritised their prefference, futa wanted more, straight wanted none of the others - so the post apocaliptic landscape where dev had to dwell needed a cut of content and this is what remained.
The gay content aswell? Remember there was a lot of that so that is suprising, nothing I am personally into but still odd.
Wasn't this a futa game? Am I remembering the wrong game or did the creator take it out?
There is nothing right now in this game of whatever you want to talk about in your posts.

Shouldn't this game have the gay tag or have things massively changed since the last time I played it?
Is there any NTR/Sharing?Is it avoidable?

Last edited:

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
So no new content between 0.5 and this update if I'm reading it right? No need to update if I already finished the last build?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There is a cliffhanger ending to this rebelion chapter of our story, Steam likes episodes/series being separate and their own game, so this is a final construct of the very first iteration of Uprising from the Favella as it was done in Ancient Rome.
What is the point to call it "Final Steam" if it isn't complete?
Game ending with a cliffhanger
So no new content between 0.5 and this update if I'm reading it right? No need to update if I already finished the last build?
THere is new content that also sets up the next game in this series of games.
Anyway, did a quick check and the story continues from 0.5, so it's not just steam implementation.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes