Compressed by Alternative Compressor v0.4.5.6

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Rebellion: The Beginning - Steam [Final]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I never played the game, but someone said that dev him self stated the game is completed
Maybe it will be different episodes split into different games.
But they will be in the same thread on F95 so I removed the Completed prefix for now.

Reactions: Logan1377

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
So not completed then?
Would be nice if the person who leaks that shit, would've said something. :ROFLMAO:
it was explained at a previous page in this thread. This is the final version of this episode and in 3/4 months, the dev is going to release a secound episode but as a new game with a new title (rebellion:...)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
it was explained at a previous page in this thread. This is the final version of this episode and in 3/4 months, the dev is going to release a secound episode but as a new game with a new title (rebellion:...)
Yeah if its just a 2nd Episode it will stay in this thread. We will edit the tile to "Rebellion" then. And just show the Name of the Episode above the DL links.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RebellionTheBeginning-1.0Steam
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
Oh great, another genius with the "final" but not really naming sense... As if "season", "episode" or something similar were banned words. I guess I can be glad this wasn't "Rebellion: The beginning final final final final final final" (6th is now?).

Anyway, did a quick check and the story continues from 0.5, so it's not just steam implementation.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
some people still don't understand that "avoidable" and "doesn't exist" are 2 different things, there is tons of people that won't even bother to download your game if it has the gay/futa tag, is the same thing that happens with ntr and "skippable" scenes
There are also tons of people who WILL download your game if it has gay/futa/ntr/femdom or whatever else tag YOU don't personally enjoy. Some people don't understand that most games are not only made for you and your specific taste.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
No, there's a big difference between constructive criticism, or complaining in our case, and plain bitching cause of ridiculous entitlement and lots of subjectivity. Dev made their choice, pressure or not, the players only asked him to do something, and he did it, out of his own free will, nobody sequestrated him or put a gun to his head to sound more 'convincing'. Y'all should just respect his decision, play the game as it currently is or simply move on to other titles that cater to your interests, coz we won't follow you to 'ruin' other games like this one too. It's the mature thing to do in this case. You can complain as much as you want to, but if you don't take all the complaining to the dev's Patreon, nobody will listen to you.

And here you not-gay/futa fans are putting the same "pressure" on him to bring your content back. Funny coincidence.:p

It sure don't sound like it, but don't mind me... I don't care whatever stuff you ppl jack off to, I just want you to follow your own advice, respect the dev's decision and enjoy playing the game as the dev wants it to be or move on and let him do his job. There's tags up there you can use to get your favorite poison... use them and have fun !!

You found the "method" of a dev doing whatever they want with THEIR game/story and only add the content THEY think it's more popular and better received for (again) their game ??:WaitWhat: Why not make your own and see how easy it is to keep working on it, especially when money is tight, and please stop this nonsense about lack of support due to recent changes, coz you talk as if the futa and gay fetishes are the most popular and well-paid type of content on the market, when it reality they just some bullshit only supported by a minority that enjoys this type of stuff.

Unlike other 'fans' here, I do want the dev to succeed and prove you haters wrong, but if we're a lil honest about it, he'll need a better story than this one and an obviously better and smarter MC than the idiot in this game to do that.
Funny, you only respect a dev's decision when it goes your way or to your liking :sneaky: You're telling me you wouldn't complain or talk shit if dev suddenly introduced NTR or gay content without warning even though its his decision too, yeah right :sneaky: I'm sure if I read your posting history, you never complained about a dev's decision, ever! :poop: So kindly stop your bullshit hypocrisy :giggle:

Fact of the matter is, content was removed that some people enjoyed just because some people did not. If we ignore whatever side you are on, its still a dick move because the content was already made and in the game. Removing it is just wasted work even though some people enjoyed it, like throwing away food from the table that some people would have liked to eat just because some people don't like to eat it. Taking back released content is never cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semak34
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes