Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I wonder who puts facepalm (on the first page of the game)in this game that looks very good,what is not to like?

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Thank you for the game. I will give it a try. Reasons: gay avoidable, tag: multiple penetrations and possible future tag NTR, Yeeey :)

Reactions: Akarea

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 855MB
Compressed size Q70: 226MB

PC & macOS = /

macOS Version is unofficial and untested! (will have Mac Mini to test soon(tm))

v0.2

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Except of the first m/f scene the rest are avoidable.
So you mean you can avoid all sexual contents involving female / futa and still get a full play-through?
AKA: not a "straight contents dominated" game?
That's actually kinda rare, will keep an eye on it. Good luck on the development anyway. (y)

Also, did I just saw Samuel Porter Bridges ....?
maxresdefault.jpg

AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
So you mean you can avoid all sexual contents involving female / futa and still get a full play-through?
AKA: not a "straight contents dominated" game?
That's actually kinda rare, will keep an eye on it. Good luck on the development anyway. (y)

Also, did I just saw Samuel Porter Bridges ....?
View attachment 2416937
Yes, but there's not a lot of non straight content.
Yes, Norman Reedus

Reactions: nackedsnake

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Can a protagonist himself lead in game of struggle snuggle, or is he just a rape victim?
Not a rape victim, unless you choose to be... Gay/trans stuff is avoidable also.
I hate gay content but I still topped Crixus like a little bitch for the humor of it... Didn't make a save for that though as it was a "what if" one off...

This game could use a walkthrough mod or at least a gallery mod as there is 1 scene I could not get to no matter how many ways I tried...

Hope to impregnate the slaver's wife, help the pregnant lady into labor by constantly "jabbing" her and keep enjoying the slave women as I ascend to the top of the gladiatorial rankings...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes