AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Not a rape victim, unless you choose to be... Gay/trans stuff is avoidable also.
I hate gay content but I still topped Crixus like a little bitch for the humor of it... Didn't make a save for that though as it was a "what if" one off...

This game could use a walkthrough mod or at least a gallery mod as there is 1 scene I could not get to no matter how many ways I tried...

Hope to impregnate the slaver's wife, help the pregnant lady into labor by constantly "jabbing" her and keep enjoying the slave women as I ascend to the top of the gladiatorial rankings...
In version 0.2 to open all the scenes you need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like the premise where an historian is being teleported into the era of their expertise.
They know exactly what and when things happen and can use that knowledge to their advantage.

I find the exact time the main protagonist gets teleported to be a great pick.
  • He got himself enslaved. Oh noes!
  • But he ended up in Capua around the time Spartacus started his uprising. So he could get free. Oh yes.
  • But that uprising didn't end well. Oh noes again.
Cool idea there AGHAMUS! (y)

And I had a good laugh when I first saw your Spartacus character model! :LOL:

Godspeed with your work AGHAMUS!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, this was pretty damn hot, good for being at an early stage. But! Why oh why is the MC so retarded? Capable of learning latin? Then he really shouldn't be so fucking dumb. That scene in the morning with the trainer ... it's like he occassionally turns into a five-year old. Also, anyone who has done a contact sport like rugby understands physical combat a lot better than that, but would have been completely unable to block the sword thrust (because no rookie who has never held a sword would last a second against a trained sword fighter). It's just terribly, annoyingly ... illogical at times. So, good sex, good renders but some really bad writing.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
AGHAMUS I'm glad to hear that hetero content is avoidable (besides the first scene) for players who want to play that way. Will there be a decent amount of gay content in future though, I mean, enough to actually play as a gay character rather than just an occasional scene? I mean, considering you're a gladiator surrounded by a lot of half-naked men and (probably) opportunistic rich patrons, it's not like you'd be short on opportunities/excuses to get with other men.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far pretty cool game about spartacus

Hope we see the mc his wife again some day she was pretty hot

AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
AGHAMUS I'm glad to hear that hetero content is avoidable (besides the first scene) for players who want to play that way. Will there be a decent amount of gay content in future though, I mean, enough to actually play as a gay character rather than just an occasional scene? I mean, considering you're a gladiator surrounded by a lot of half-naked men and (probably) opportunistic rich patrons, it's not like you'd be short on opportunities/excuses to get with other men.
The game will continue in the same way as in version 0.2. I just don't have enough time to do 2 playthroughs. I'm doing gay scenes because several players have asked me to do it, but the game is mostly for a hetero audience.

• Angry
Reactions: Budman 1959
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes