meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
The game will continue in the same way as in version 0.2. I just don't have enough time to do 2 playthroughs. I'm doing gay scenes because several players have asked me to do it, but the game is mostly for a hetero audience.
I wonder if it would be a good idea to have options to avoid gay or hetero content (when possible) at the beginning of the game rather than ask us before every scene. It breaks immersion this way.

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
I wonder if it would be a good idea to have options to avoid gay or hetero content (when possible) at the beginning of the game rather than ask us before every scene. It breaks immersion this way.
I don't think that's a good idea. You say that it breaks immersion but it's a choice that appears in a lot of other games. We definitely can make it so you can choose from the start of the game if the mc is gay or not, but that removes the player choice to be gay with a specific character or not. For example: you want to be gay with Spartacus but you don't want to be gay with Crixus. Some people will make that choice, and not making it so I think it will hurt the game in the long run. This is not a kinetic novel so that's why I think the choices before every scene will stay.

Edit: And same goes to the hetero scenes. Some players will want to skip some sex scenes with characters they don't like. I think it's a choice that needs to stay in the game. Otherwise, this would just be a kinetic novel.

Reactions: meleaguance

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does this need a new save, if not what the fuck I got one single scene with a choice for a 3sum with some chick then I get kicked back to the main screen.

AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Does this need a new save, if not what the fuck I got one single scene with a choice for a 3sum with some chick then I get kicked back to the main screen.
The saves should work. So far no one else has complained.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK seriously WTF, I started a new game same thing, it gets to this chick coming into the cell and a choice of a 3sum and then get kicked to the main screen.

CherieBlack

Feb 19, 2021
Great game! I love the series Spartacus and have long wanted to have sex with the characters from the series! Crixus bottom is the best! I hope there will be more sex scenes with him! And I really hope for sex scenes with Spartak! (Hugs were hot)

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
Hello everyone. I want to let you guys know that we are hosting a giveaway on this game's discord server. The link to join is on the first page or here: . You can find more info in the announcements channel or the giveaway channel.

Reactions: AGHAMUS

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
looks interesting but will probably wait cause lots of diferent ?avoidable? (or skipable) content before pirating it :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RebellionTheBeginning-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes