4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
There is a very strong hint of the NTR in the description. I guess that the sister sacrificed her virginity to this rich man so that the hero, her brother, could be admitted to university? Isn't that too unequal an exchange? I'd rather work part-time at McDonald's, save up money for a PC and do some streaming on twitch, or write an incest, harem game without NTR in renpy.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a very strong hint of the NTR in the description. I guess that the sister sacrificed her virginity to this rich man so that the hero, her brother, could be admitted to university? Isn't that too unequal an exchange? I'd rather work part-time at McDonald's, save up money for a PC and do some streaming on twitch, or write an incest, harem game without NTR in renpy.
Or you dont live in a shithole country and can study for "free" :p

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Wow... an hour and a half after it's uploaded, there's already people talking about NTR.
What happened in your lives that makes you so terrified of being cheated on in a game?
I'm a simple man, no virgin tag = NTR.
And then, you have to admit, when a description that fits into 2 lines gives information only about sister's sacrifice and the presence of some rich bastard in the game, it's very easy to make conclusions.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Wow... an hour and a half after it's uploaded, there's already people talking about NTR.
What happened in your lives that makes you so terrified of being cheated on in a game?

Side note: Looks to be a decent game. I'm gonna give it a try.
I call it, the sultan syndrome. A wierd patological problem wich makes f95zone users to demand from every game a collection of virgins guarded by eunnuchs. If that doesnt happened then they will start to angrily scream demanding to behead the creator.

PD: Nice game. Some room for improvements but general quality great, it is in the good track.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I hope for you and your future supporters, if there is lesser support than you expected, that you will still develop your game if you have the time, unfortunately we already have so many games here that have not been continued.
Well on the surface it's a college setting game that looks to be supported by what's certainly the most universally appealing collection type of female models. Bonus points added for some unique model twists. Which today in 2021 and in itself is probably one of the most can't miss setup formulas for one of these games when it comes to generating random patreon support, assuming it's:

1. An english game written by somebody with a very firm grasp on the associated language, and one who possesses the rare ability (which 99% of foreign devs pushing out those canceled games don't) to write in female characters as actual individuals instead of foreign sex concept objects.

2. Something that doesn't drown it's game and story writing in overly copycatted from 2017-18 theme concepts like incest, literal harems, or extreme fetish inclusions that in theirselves sell a lot better to the 5 or so $1 donations any developer can realistically hope to pull out of the endless SUPER VOCAL forum discussion here then it will to that all important customer base found **outside** this forum.

3. They go to to add quality animations to the sex scenes latter.

To me this is screaming "wait for episode 2" though.

Reactions: MidreenGames

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Rebels of the College [v0.15 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Rebels of the College [v0.15 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Rebels Of The College [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Rebels Of The College [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: MidreenGames

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The renders are really nice but I'm kind of bored of college games and after trying it I think I might wait till there is a few updates.

The story is kind of dull right now and none of the characters really stick out to me as being interesting I can't remember which blonde is which, the three of them look the same to me.

I think the dev might be thinking too big by making an adult VN full time. I get the feeling if the game doesn't get the support he wants it's going to end up abandoned but that's probably just me being paranoid.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes