4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There is a very strong hint of the NTR in the description. I guess that the sister sacrificed her virginity to this rich man so that the hero, her brother, could be admitted to university? Isn't that too unequal an exchange? I'd rather work part-time at McDonald's, save up money for a PC and do some streaming on twitch, or write an incest, harem game without NTR in renpy.
Well sacrifices could mean many things of course. It could mean that yes or it could be that she is working a load of jobs to pay for him to get in.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Looks really good buuuuut....

Red flag city baby.

Heard that too many times for too many abandoned projects. It's the BrightSunStudio school of developing.
Maybe we have just been playing the games on this site for too long and are just being cynical but I feel the exact same.

Though to be honest I would really question someone would decide to make adult VNs as a full time job in the first place. Unless you already have a few games under your belt first and people know who you are.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I call it, the sultan syndrome. A wierd patological problem wich makes f95zone users to demand from every game a collection of virgins guarded by eunnuchs. If that doesnt happened then they will start to angrily scream demanding to behead the creator.

PD: Nice game. Some room for improvements but general quality great, it is in the good track.
I like this. May I have some more?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Fixed Error when naming your character

Updated for v0.15
  • Added 3 scenes to the gallery

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added green color in dialogue for hints/best options
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added a "unlock all" button to the image gallery
  • Made the dialogue options text a bit bigger
Download:

Last edited:

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added green color in dialogue for hints/best options
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added a "unlock all" button to the image gallery
  • Made the dialogue options text a bit bigger
Download:
After installing the mod, the MC's name does not set in the beginning of the game, it shows up as "mc name" instead of whatever you put.

Reactions: EZ8lt

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So wow, I gotta say, for a prologue, this is already legit and makes me intrigued to find out what happens next.

Reactions: MidreenGames

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, just, didn't feel it I guess. Was kind of boring. The dialogue felt so dull and robotic, like just going through the paces. Can tell this isn't a native English game, and felt like it was just machine translated and then rough checked. None of the characters really feel... good I guess? Not sure what word I would describe it. Just so bland, and feels rushed?

And what is the point of the sandbox when you are forced to interact with everything just to progress? Just streamline it in that case without a sandbox, as the way it is now, the sandbox is rendered completely pointless except to just waste your time. And why doesn't this have a sandbox tag in the first place, when the first thing the game tells you is that it is a sandbox game? Tag your game properly.

Everything was just forced and the game just drags you along. Forced to kiss the girl at the bar, forced to console the crying girl, forced to go to the party with some girl you just met, forced to dance with some girls you met earlier, forced to get in the hottub and get licked on by some slut, etc etc etc. You don't have really any choice in this game, just forced to do everything (this is true for the "sandbox" as well, as you can't progress unless you do everything available).

Overall, just didn't like it. You're just rushed along at a fast pace and forced into everything without really any choice. Renders are decent at least (although could do without the overabundance of depth of field everywhere). Maybe I'm just tired of College games, I don't know, but this just wasn't enjoyable.

Still, best of luck with your game regardless and hope you find your audience. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"The main character, who can start university as a result of his sister's sacrifices"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, I'm still going to play it but really? Isn't something, you know, missing? :unsure: :sneaky:
He got into college because she gave up a lot to make sure he could go not because she was fucking him.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
This is a really great start :)

I enjoyed the game very much so far. Like the characters, like the story.
one very minor thing you could improve upon imo: the fonts.
it's sometimes hard to read, and 'clickable options' in the bottom-right aren't that obvious sometimes to see and generally could be 'bigger'.
aside from that: great start!
keep up the good work!

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes