4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
He got into college because she gave up a lot to make sure he could go not because she was fucking him.
Looks like that is a concept that is alien to some as sex with stones (not the Rolling ones) is for others. :D

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Will we get to meet sister in the game and possibly have her as future love interest? Also please let it be harem because I want them all.
After playing through the release I can confirm the sister is in the game and she's really cool. No hint at anything other that platonic brother/sister love. I wouldn't be surprised if its Harem, I feel like the interactions with all the girls you meet and the plan Jessie has for herself and you makes it an easy set-up for a Harem.

Reactions: verzauberung

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played it.. can live with the font but can also understand why some don't like it. At this moment there are 3 Patreons but gotta say this body of work is going to explode. Jump on the bandwagon now and enjoy the ride... I am. Not going to critique every element of this one.. well made and put together is all you need to know.

As one of my favorite rockers( OZZY OSBOURNE ) once said.. All aboard!

Reactions: portgasdluigi
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes