Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I got a quest to defeat a Poring Jelling on the department store, but that thing's boobs are just too strong, i suppose there's a catch to defeat it, but which one?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I got a quest to defeat a Poring Jelling on the department store, but that thing's boobs are just too strong, i suppose there's a catch to defeat it, but which one?
Scratch that, managed to defeat it by equipping 4 Jelling cards to reduce damage by 80% (it didnt do much tho, the 1600 dmg went to 1200, guess only 1 of those counted)
But i defeated it by doing more damage than it could damage me

bori85

Aug 19, 2019
where do i go for the orc questline? they said a hut in the forest is where epsilon is for the secret entrance but i can't find one

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Im rather confused about 5 monsters and 3 bosses in the bestiary.
I get that one of the bosses is the vampire Carmilla, but who are the other 2 bosses between the Evil Lord and the Valkyrie?

Also it seems that the monsters I'm lacking are: Heimdall Knight, Shadow Liace, Drifter, White Knight, and the Evil Illusion. Sigh, All these names imply that I have to visit that shitty floating castle again

But still, I don't know who are these 2 bosses

Mar 12, 2018
So it actually got an official translation? How is the game compared to its prequels? ROBFEOY was an improvement in terms of battle system but it seems this one has it simplified back to earlier versions?

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
Im rather confused about 5 monsters and 3 bosses in the bestiary.
I get that one of the bosses is the vampire Carmilla, but who are the other 2 bosses between the Evil Lord and the Valkyrie?

Also it seems that the monsters I'm lacking are: Heimdall Knight, Shadow Liace, Drifter, White Knight, and the Sovereign's Shadow. Sigh, All these names imply that I have to visit that shitty floating castle again

But still, I don't know who are these 2 bosses
They aren't in the floaty castle, but its ruin, which is only accessible when you accept the last quest
The 2 bosses should be Eris and Lisa, same case

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So it actually got an official translation? How is the game compared to its prequels? ROBFEOY was an improvement in terms of battle system but it seems this one has it simplified back to earlier versions?
From what i've read here, ReBf seems to be a remake of the first game

muwtant

Aug 17, 2017
Can't even beat the first Jelling lol

/edit: Because I had the training rod equipped, welp.

Last edited:

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
So, ROBF series and REBF series is same but different world? or REBF just remake from ROBF? i confused... because ROBF has 3 series(I don't know if the series still has a sequel, because Asgar, You Know)... and REBF is still ongoing... (the MC is so different)

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
99% save file for Kagura version, still haven't figured out how to unlock the last 2 scenes on the bed yet
One of the last two scenes is where you fight Lisa in recollection then lost and choose to become a slave. the other was the receptionist girl.

muwtant

Aug 17, 2017
I neet to catch a Jelling but I need to half their HP for it but I'm at a point where I oneshot them. Is there a workaround?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Just finished the story, and i gotta say, i like the game, definetly an improvement from the first one, the story its also better in some ways, but i really disliked how they removed almost all "NPC" content, like the blacksmith and the priestess, where you needed to do specific things on their "fights" to get them unlocked at your house, i really liked those, now they just turned these to a written event, felt bad.

Also, i got blueballed on the tiger girl, got defeated by her at the beginning, got strong, went back for her, and it seems the "anniversary thief" defeated her and stole the items she kept, and the thiger girl disappeared from the map...
There goes the valkyrie for me I guess, i was thinking of finishing the game again anyways, but still feels bad

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes