Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
you can farm more golden apples by selling panties on the Albe(whatever that city is called)
And as long as you have high VIT and the life regeneration per turn passive you can do whatever you want, i remember INT build was good because you dont need to waste time stripping the enemies before doing damage
I see, then I will go for a 99 int, 99 vit and 47 agi.

How much Luck affects the drop rate? I relying on the yellow poring + her card, but even then the grind is too painful (I am reloading just before rechallenging a boss to get their drops instead of wasting 500 money to warp there).

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I see, then I will go for a 99 int, 99 vit and 47 agi.

How much Luck affects the drop rate? I relying on the yellow poring + her card, but even then the grind is too painful (I am reloading just before rechallenging a boss to get their drops instead of wasting 500 money to warp there).
At 50 luck, you get a double drop rate bonus. Dunno what happens at 100 luck since I'm not high enough level to reach it.

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone know how to learn Panty Raid? My Stealing skill already lvl 3 and I am lvl 20 with 3 unused Job level. Is there any Stat requirement?

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone know how to learn Panty Raid? My Stealing skill already lvl 3 and I am lvl 20 with 3 unused Job level. Is there any Stat requirement?
If you haven't fought the valkirye, then it means you can't learn elite skills. Advance the story a bit more.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
At 50 luck, you get a double drop rate bonus. Dunno what happens at 100 luck since I'm not high enough level to reach it.
Thank you. I can reach 50 luck only using equipment so I won't need to waste points in that useless stat for an int build.

Agi, Str and Luck build seems really good for farming and doing heavy damage with normal attacks.

Blue Guy

Aug 26, 2021
Hey is there a another requirement for panty raid? I got steal to level three but it still want allow me unlock it.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
99% save file for Kagura version, still haven't figured out how to unlock the last 2 scenes on the bed yet
lesson with the thief lady in the tutorial area (need thief bowgun item), from your save you are missing a drop from the blue catgirl
then lose to last boss in memory orb (Lisa) and opt to be her sex slave

EX-5 is from the jail in the castle dungeons with the Zealodarths

Last edited:

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Does somebody have the changelog for the 2.0 Version. I want to know the difference between 1.1 and this version.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
beaten drake, she not appear in homebase do i need to evolve someone to turn into a drake?

I manage to get zeno orc by evolving orc skeleton so i wonder.. if there's a list of monsters that can evolve

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
beaten drake, she not appear in homebase do i need to evolve someone to turn into a drake?

I manage to get zeno orc by evolving orc skeleton so i wonder.. if there's a list of monsters that can evolve
All bosses evolve from regular monsters, and the only one i havent figured out yet its Drake, im leveling Zealotus next to check

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
All bosses evolve from regular monsters, and the only one i havent figured out yet its Drake, im leveling Zealotus next to check
Cool, i just got Dark Drake from evolving orc zombie,... Heh, just really looking for regular drake now too

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
It seem nth happen after u get 100 luck. If want fully maximize drop rate should be Clover dagger + Dropling Egg + Dropling card. This should do the trick

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I filled the room with all bosses/monster but there's this one spot left and i have no idea who it is
The next boss after Kraken its Drake, but there's a spot between them, im so confused
1647254419112.png

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Its From Orc Zombie, you will get Dark Drakei told you on my last comment...

How did you get drake tho?
Yeah, i didnt saw your post when i wrote mine, it only appeared to me after i posted mine Lol, browser issues i guess

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
I've only seen that there are 99% savings, have someone 100% SAVE ? for Gallery.
i don't know how to get the rest of 99% save
thx

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes