Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
You need 3 Ghoul cards and a hat that you gain as a reward from the Catacomb Tour quest. Then you go to the -3 floor of the tower at northeast there is some graves, you put the 3 ghoul cards there and you upgrade the hat
I see, thanks for the info!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I am stuck. where is Payphor town ? I talk to a woman and she said it's at the east but no new town unlock.

Do I need to complete all 4 quest at the start to progress ? because I already fucked up capture quest. want to get Opal to get magic to not 1 shot jelling but the lake not unlock yet. training rod reduce my str to 1 and do no damage. now if I need to pass all 4 quest then my save file is fucked.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
I am stuck. where is Payphor town ? I talk to a woman and she said it's at the east but no new town unlock.

Do I need to complete all 4 quest at the start to progress ? because I already fucked up capture quest. want to get Opal to get magic to not 1 shot jelling but the lake not unlock yet. training rod reduce my str to 1 and do no damage. now if I need to pass all 4 quest then my save file is fucked.
it's the town where you need to pass the lake, or you can pay up at the harbor to go it by ship, it's on the very east and it should be unlocked immediately after you end your tutorial

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
What do i do at the final quest? the evil lord's chambers are locked and I have cleaned up all the monsters including that invisible maid

I've explored everywhere from the monastery to the castle and there's literally nothing

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
it's the town where you need to pass the lake, or you can pay up at the harbor to go it by ship, it's on the very east and it should be unlocked immediately after you end your tutorial
Here my progress. I already complete 2 quest. clean sewer and kill sewer boss. I have 2 quest left. go to Payphor to get juice and capture Jelling.
where to go next? I unlock the plains, sewer and first town. no lake or harbor unlock.

I tried Google but no walkthrough found.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Here my progress. I already complete 2 quest. clean sewer and kill sewer boss. I have 2 quest left. go to Payphor to get juice and capture Jelling.
where to go next? I unlock the plains, sewer and first town. no lake or harbor unlock.

I tried Google but no walkthrough found.
Just play through the story and the rest of the world will show up soon after.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
how is the game? is it similar to black souls?
Apart from being rpgm games they are completely different. This one is more like a normal rpgm game where you have to "defeat the evil lord to save the world" but with "sex battles" instead of normal battles.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just play through the story and the rest of the world will show up soon after.
Well I can't. don't know where to go next. can't do the juice quest cause Payphor not unlock. can't do capture quest cause I keep 1 shot Jelling. so I'm fucked ?

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
Well I can't. don't know where to go next. can't do the juice quest cause Payphor not unlock. can't do capture quest cause I keep 1 shot Jelling. so I'm fucked ?
Payphor will unlock after you advance the main quest, you cant complete that mission when you unlock it.
For the capture quest, you can grab a stick in the MC room that decreases your strength by a lot, should be enough for you to not one shot the jelling for the capture.

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
they're not pullable though? The bridge is already there, but the door is locked
Im doing the very last quest "Return to Heimdall"
Are you in Heimdall Ruins (not the castle)?

You can try learm some magic skill or tongue skill. You get a free re-skill when you advance class so no need to worry to much.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Payphor will unlock after you advance the main quest, you cant complete that mission when you unlock it.
For the capture quest, you can grab a stick in the MC room that decreases your strength by a lot, should be enough for you to not one shot the jelling for the capture.
That stick make me do 0 damage. yep not reduce but literally 0.

Main quest say I need to do guild quest... so yeah this save is fucked.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
they're not pullable though? The bridge is already there, but the door is locked
Im doing the very last quest "Return to Heimdall"
Be sure that you are in the right place. "Heimdall ruins" is where you should be, the map with the "bridge" is "floating castle heimdall".

Reactions: dinodna12

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Are you in Heimdall Ruins (not the castle)?

You can try learm some magic skill or tongue skill. You get a free re-skill when you advance class so no need to worry to much.
I activated the Return to Heimdall quest, talked to the duke, and went to the floating castle, it is still floating
damn i didnt notiec the heimdall ruins lmao, I though the floating castle would fall and change into ruins ffs im dumb

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
That stick make me do 0 damage. yep not reduce but literally 0.

Main quest say I need to do guild quest... so yeah this save is fucked.
I mean, I don't know how both your STR and DEX should be enough to always one shot the enemy at this stage. If you can send a screenshot of your skills and stat distribution, that might help out. If not, well it's still the start of the game so it's easy enough to reset

narutomater

May 2, 2020
No, this is the complete version but there is a sequel in the making.

You need 3 Ghoul cards and a hat that you gain as a reward from the Catacomb Tour quest. Then you go to the -3 floor of the tower at northeast there is some graves, you put the 3 ghoul cards there and you upgrade the hat

Try going to Greengrove lake and kill some mantins for an Opal then give to the priest at the church in Prontemple you will gain a weak skill that should help you no 1 shot weak monster if you're a STR build.
Sequal meaning with the same Characters and Protagnist? and i wanted to ask it said something about at start of game the battel traning spot for the test says reccomened for secend playthrough but dont see a new game+ option is it in this game? and 1 more question why does the first partner always say none? is that bugged or something?

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
Sequal meaning with the same Characters and Protagnist? and i wanted to ask it said something about at start of game the battel traning spot for the test says reccomened for secend playthrough but dont see a new game+ option is it in this game? and 1 more question why does the first partner always say none? is that bugged or something?
I can only confirm that is the same world but a diferent protagonist. But if we take into account the previous trilogy, it is possible that some characters appear in the sequel. The first trilogy had the same protagonist in the first and the third games and the protagonist of the second game was important for the third game and even appeared as an NPC.

someone can make a list of monsters that can evolve in boss monster?
Jelliling -> Dropling
Ninte-tailed Cat -> Golden Fox -> Crimson Fox
Dramilia -> Vampy -> Carmilla
Skeleton Orc -> Zeno Orc
Manore - > Kraken
Zombie Orc -> Dark Drake
Zealodarth -> Drake
Desert Warrior -> Pharaoh
Greater Orc -> Heroic Orc
Tyrma -> Tigirl
Evil Illusion -> Sovereign's Shadow

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes