HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I seem to be stuck, right after passing the trial to be an adventurer, i go to do the first quest, to kill the yellow slime in the sewer, but i cant find the entrance.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
I seem to be stuck, right after passing the trial to be an adventurer, i go to do the first quest, to kill the yellow slime in the sewer, but i cant find the entrance.
The entrance to the sewers? You need to talk with the NPC that put the request before unlocking it(and you should start talking with every "request NPC" from now on since most quests are locked behind you talking to the NPC), if you already talked with the NPC you just need to leave the city and the sewers should appear in the world map.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
The entrance to the sewers? You need to talk with the NPC that put the request before unlocking it(and you should start talking with every "request NPC" from now on since most quests are locked behind you talking to the NPC), if you already talked with the NPC you just need to leave the city and the sewers should appear in the world map.
ok, thanks, do they not say in game to talk to the npc or did i miss it?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I can only confirm that is the same world but a diferent protagonist. But if we take into account the previous trilogy, it is possible that some characters appear in the sequel. The first trilogy had the same protagonist in the first and the third games and the protagonist of the second game was important for the third game and even appeared as an NPC.

Jelliling -> Dropling
Ninte-tailed Cat -> Golden Fox -> Crimson Fox
Dramilia -> Vampy -> Carmilla
Skeleton Orc -> Zeno Orc
Manore - > Kraken
Zombie Orc -> Dark Drake
Zealodarth -> Drake
Desert Warrior -> Pharaoh
Greater Orc -> Heroic Orc
Tyrma -> Tigirl
Evil Illusion -> Sovereign's Shadow
i see different protag well that sad but ill still diffenly try it and it had a game before this one to? is that on KG?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
why cant i interact with the invisable man stalking His step sister it says you need way to make him visable but idk how to do that

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
why cant i interact with the invisable man stalking His step sister it says you need way to make him visable but idk how to do that
You need to use "light up" spell to reveal him, its one of those "the player can see it but the player character cant" situations.

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
You need to find a light up card(I think that is what it is called).It will give you a skill to use on stealth enemies. You should be able to but the card at the city called Kiven. I am sure other cities also sell it.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
alright thanks ill try finding that card then or try leveling the light spell although dont want waste my ponits on lightup but card seems better thanks for the information

Jsone

Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone know how come Liace (not the Shadow version) doesn't get any defeat scenes? I think this is a series first for a named monster you can fight.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game? cause im having hard time with alot of things like this satue asking for the legendary pireate name but anyway is there a guide for this game?

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game? cause im having hard time with alot of things like this satue asking for the legendary pireate name but anyway is there a guide for this game?
It simple enough don't really need a guide tbh that statue just progress into next floor you will see a legendary pirate name from tablet kraken guard it ( Mareen )

Other puzzle also super easy there always hint said in the dungeon iirc next one should be pharaoh dungeon turn button all red to get item or all gold to progress

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
How viable is an int build?

I used the golden apple to restart my build, maxing int and now I am going for agi.

I am at lv 22 and Zeno Orc dies easily nowz but I don't know about the endgame content.

Also, was the golden apple I got from the quest the only golden apple we'll get in the game?
well I know on a int/dex build Jiggle Physics becomes spamable

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Str+Agi build are rather tiresome to play imo especially when you have like agi 99 and several buff make you atk 5-6 hit in a row and the animation it so god damn long even hold A key to rush it still took too long i hurt my finger for holding A key all the time when battle panty breach also meh only work on trash enemy later on they have metal armor/dress so you need to force undress then steal underwear i think the post game boss can't even force undress need to lower her hp to 50% only ( not sure i spam like 10 turn still fully dress )

End up respec into int build much more doable for my sanity

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how come Liace (not the Shadow version) doesn't get any defeat scenes? I think this is a series first for a named monster you can fight.
cus the normal liace never attacks, even if you surrender(play dead or outright die using poison) they will just keep making shields and "getting flustered", it's a good way to get stuck on battle if you surrender to liace lol

HeWhoHunts34

Jul 9, 2020
I don't remember finding a door or chest somewhere but i got a "key from somewhere" given by a smith. Does anyone know where it is?

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
well I know on a int/dex build Jiggle Physics becomes spamable
I finished the game and int/vit build makes the game too easy.

99 int for decent damage and 99 vit to not get hurt too much. With the skills to regen sp and hp maxed and also learning that skill that reduces damage for the whole battle (unless you get dispelled) that you learn at the magic tower, you will barely suffer damage and then you can also learn heal lv3 to heal when your hp is around 50% and you are good.

For the final extra boss, having dispel in the skill set is a must. You can either learn the spell and have around 10 blue circuits at hand or use a pet that can use it. I prefered to learn the spell and use Nitocris, I mean Pharaoh as the pet so I can get some healing without wasting a turn. If you want to penetrate her, then you will need to learn steal and use it once she has >50% hp remaining (and hope it lands). I didn't try to use a skill to forcefully remove her clothes before she has 50% hp.

And with this I finally finished the game, getting every single drop from every enemy and maxing affection with every pet, all of them being evolved fi they could (even camila and green slime).

If you want to grind quickly, wait until the final dungeon where the enemies drop the mat to craft golden apples or steal a bunch of panties. Respeck your stats to get 50 luck for double drop rate (it doesn't work if you get 50 luck from equippment)

For pet affection grind, respeck your skills to get extra exp and affection levels. You can feed your exp to your pets. With the sand slime card, and your affection skills maxed, a single battle against Epsilon will net you 46 affection point and with double drop rate with 50 luck, you will always get a proof of loyalty which gives 25 affection too. Coupled with the exp bonus and you will quickly max your pets' affection level.

Finally, I hate the grind in games.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
For pet affection grind, respeck your skills to get extra exp and affection levels. You can feed your exp to your pets. With the sand slime card, and your affection skills maxed, a single battle against Epsilon will net you 46 affection point and with double drop rate with 50 luck, you will always get a proof of loyalty which gives 25 affection too. Coupled with the exp bonus and you will quickly max your pets' affection level.
Fastest way for affection grind I found was challenge the guild instructor with the affection skill maxed and 4 sand girl cards. You beat her super quickly being the tutorial boss for 51 affection points per match meaning 2 quick battles per pet.

Reactions: ProfLiquidDick
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes