nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Quest Azure Beast in the Cave

I have no idea where the 'Payphor Underground Cave' is look everywhere in the forest and in payphor still can't find it

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021

I have no idea where the 'Payphor Underground Cave' is look everywhere in the forest and in payphor still can't find it
Its in the west side of the forest, stay in the top part of the map and you should find an npc blocking the path, talk to him and he should leave.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019

exactly as above, enter from the west and just try to stay to stick to the top while avoiding the vines, dont bother going to the first pathway to the top since you will get caught and waste time, go for the second path instead

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Ahhh what a great game, just finished the story mode. That Cameo of the last games protagonist was pretty awesome haha wonder if he was the guildmaster?
the damn nostalgia of playing this game is really amazing too, reminds me of those highschool days of playing ragnarok online >;3
10/10 game! wish to see more!

Last edited:
Reactions: MGRex

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
exactly as above, enter from the west and just try to stay to stick to the top while avoiding the vines, dont bother going to the first pathway to the top since you will get caught and waste time, go for the second path instead
I think i already found that cave but it not underground one it B1 B2 B3 already finish this cave just don't know where this azure beast is i'm pretty sure fight every enemy i met in the payphor cave already

This cave i mean

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
I think i already found that cave but it not underground one it B1 B2 B3 already finish this cave just don't know where this azure beast is i'm pretty sure fight every enemy i met in the payphor cave already

This cave i mean
Thats the cave, the "azure beast" is on B3. You might need to talk with one of the town NPCs before it spawns.

Reactions: nos4r3

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i wanted to ask i watched the epiluge of psicas and it said to be continued im guessing the English KG version is missing episodes? will they ever add updates for them?

Erlol

Feb 20, 2019
Done. After you defeat Lisa, you can view the defeat scene and choose to be her slave.
Thank you.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
A male Orc mentions taking the Ghoul card to the Tower, is he referring to Kiven Tower and what is it support to accomplish? Sorry if the answer is super obvious, I'm almost in the final part of the game but I just want to do all I can before I do it.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
How do I capture Jelling ? I always 1 shot them....
Depending on your build, you could learn the skill from the Nun/Priest lady from the Church and you'll get a relatively weak INT based attack. If your INT is low enough, it shouldn't kill it.

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
i wanted to ask i watched the epiluge of psicas and it said to be continued im guessing the English KG version is missing episodes? will they ever add updates for them?
No, this is the complete version but there is a sequel in the making.

A male Orc mentions taking the Ghoul card to the Tower, is he referring to Kiven Tower and what is it support to accomplish? Sorry if the answer is super obvious, I'm almost in the final part of the game but I just want to do all I can before I do it.
You need 3 Ghoul cards and a hat that you gain as a reward from the Catacomb Tour quest. Then you go to the -3 floor of the tower at northeast there is some graves, you put the 3 ghoul cards there and you upgrade the hat

Well. I equipped it. now I do no damage instead.
Try going to Greengrove lake and kill some mantins for an Opal then give to the priest at the church in Prontemple you will gain a weak skill that should help you no 1 shot weak monster if you're a STR build.

Reactions: Seronkai
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes