silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Just finished the story, and i gotta say, i like the game, definetly an improvement from the first one, the story its also better in some ways, but i really disliked how they removed almost all "NPC" content, like the blacksmith and the priestess, where you needed to do specific things on their "fights" to get them unlocked at your house, i really liked those, now they just turned these to a written event, felt bad.

Also, i got blueballed on the tiger girl, got defeated by her at the beginning, got strong, went back for her, and it seems the "anniversary thief" defeated her and stole the items she kept, and the thiger girl disappeared from the map...
There goes the valkyrie for me I guess, i was thinking of finishing the game again anyways, but still feels bad
she's roaming the forest, so maybe you miss her at some point.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I neet to catch a Jelling but I need to half their HP for it but I'm at a point where I oneshot them. Is there a workaround?
There's several items in the game that lower your strength so you do less damage for that exact purpose.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
How viable is an int build?

I used the golden apple to restart my build, maxing int and now I am going for agi.

I am at lv 22 and Zeno Orc dies easily nowz but I don't know about the endgame content.

Also, was the golden apple I got from the quest the only golden apple we'll get in the game?

SpecialK

Jul 15, 2018
Where am i supposed to go after this? The adventures guild doesn't offer anything more and the dungeon in kiven states that "it's blocked by some sort of sorcery" Annotation 2022-03-13 191259.png

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
How viable is an int build?

I used the golden apple to restart my build, maxing int and now I am going for agi.

I am at lv 22 and Zeno Orc dies easily nowz but I don't know about the endgame content.

Also, was the golden apple I got from the quest the only golden apple we'll get in the game?
you can farm more golden apples by selling panties on the Albe(whatever that city is called)
And as long as you have high VIT and the life regeneration per turn passive you can do whatever you want, i remember INT build was good because you dont need to waste time stripping the enemies before doing damage

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I'm stuck. I just destroyed the second orb, finished the quest where I teamed up with the Orc Champion to fight the Orc Succubus, I have zero quests left to do, the guild won't give me more, and it seems like no place has anyone new for me to talk to. Help?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Where am i supposed to go after this? The adventures guild doesn't offer anything more and the dungeon in kiven states that "it's blocked by some sort of sorcery" View attachment 1702965
Just keep going for the story, try visiting dungeons and beat their final bosses to break the crystals or something, you probably wanna check on Prontemple for any events i guess

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I'm stuck. I just destroyed the second orb, finished the quest where I teamed up with the Orc Champion to fight the Orc Succubus, I have zero quests left to do, the guild won't give me more, and it seems like no place has anyone new for me to talk to. Help?
I guess ur stuck on the same place as the guy above, on your case i think you missed the fight against the golden fox on Phayon cave, shes at the same place where you fought the blue cat

SebiMusic

Aug 6, 2020
hey bro, i wanted to ask if i can pay you for fixing the Sister mod you did for Forward Ho the hentai game. I can pay you $50 if you would like to simply copy and paste some stuff around and whatnot. My discord is Sebi#3580 if you want to contact me and my twitter is @sebimusicgames

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I guess ur stuck on the same place as the guy above, on your case i think you missed the fight against the golden fox on Phayon cave, shes at the same place where you fought the blue cat
No, she's done. I did that before I took on the Orc.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes