Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Is there a "mercy" type skill or something that prevents you from beating monsters outright to capture them?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
BOFURI Reference Maple and Sally from the anime I new these two sprites look familiar and the names too

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Is there a "mercy" type skill or something that prevents you from beating monsters outright to capture them?
If you give an opal to the nun at the church, she will teach you a low damage int skill. If you have str build, it won't kill a pink slime with that.

Another option is to drink a weakening potion or to equip the training rod that you find by checking random things at MC's room

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Just a heads up, Prism sticks work entirely differently in this game than the previous ones. So if you were to let's say edit the amount you have to give yourself all of the skills, the game decides to lag and stutter in battle. (Fairly certain it isn't my Device that's the problem) Unless anyone else can explain the sudden lag and stutter in battles?

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
Just a heads up, Prism sticks work entirely differently in this game than the previous ones. So if you were to let's say edit the amount you have to give yourself all of the skills, the game decides to lag and stutter in battle. (Fairly certain it isn't my Device that's the problem) Unless anyone else can explain the sudden lag and stutter in battles?
How exactly would you use prism sticks to get all skills? It only resets your job exp and the item says that it will cause lag when used, but only when you access the skill tree again. I suppose you used it multiple times in a row? That could have fucked up something in the system.
Also if you want all skills it is probably easier to just use cheat engine.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
just at the start of the battle, through the whole battle, or just when certain actions are taken?

pahlawan

Jan 16, 2018
can anyone explain to me what the DO NOT REFUSE A MESSAGE! thing actually is? Is it supposed to be a riddle? English is my second language so somehow i can't really understand what that means...

Joustyman

Jul 23, 2017
I evolved my nine tailed cat into the golden fox and now I can't seem to find a cat to capture to fill its slot in the monster room. its usual spot at B3 is empty now, is it a bug?

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes