kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys, iirc wasn't ROBFEOY the direct sequel of ROBF ? i'm talking about the plot

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is called publisher, they invest money in the project, get the translation done and pay the fee for publishing around, I would want my name too xD
Because the guy still has bills to pay and he could use the money from western sales.
It's called being a publisher. They are a company and this is a business. Seems like your hate on Kagura are as irrational as the hate this dev have on foreigner.
but the dev doesn't even want foreigners to play his games...
so unless i see prove that he made a contract with kagura:cautious:
i say they just use a pirated copy and sell it as their own:mad:

Last edited:

takashisuper

Oct 23, 2021
Sorry for the noob factor, but i'm stuck at the first battle :(
How does the combat system works? Seems i have to get skills, but i don't know how.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
but the dev doesn't even want foreigners to play his games...
so unless i see prove that he hired kagura to translate and sell the game:cautious:
i say they just use a pirated copy and sell it as their own:mad:
Kagura already released one game that he made --
I don't know how you came to this conclusion that he hates gaijins and doesn't want their money. Because he DMCA's links? He's not the only Japanese dev who does that. From what I've seen he is just vehemently against piracy.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Genuinely enjoy the dev's games. They are fun and I appreciate that the pr0n is a part of the gameplay while in many other h-games it's very disjointed. Let's see how long this thread lasts since the dev has a hate boner for piracy.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i just noticed this is an old 1.1 version not the actual 2.0 what's up with that?
(they add a lot of stuff in 2.0)

couldn't you find a 2.0 version to mtl?
(i could upload mine but i promised the dev i wouldn't)
Unfortunately not, it was already pretty hard to find this v1.1, like Silentce and other user said, this dev is know for taking down everything he can find, was looking also for the patch only but seem unlikey other dev he don't release updates outside of dlsite.
About uploading the v2.00 it's up to you to decide, i understand the thinking of the dev but in western we have a different mentality and doing everything he could to stop spreading the word is giving him only bad reputation (same story for Nintendo).

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
This is one of those MTLs that can literally only do more harm than good. There's an official translation coming and the creator's freakouts are well documented, why bother with this?

Reactions: ShoeBailey

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Kagura already released one game that he made --
I don't know how you came to this conclusion that he hates gaijins and doesn't want their money. Because he DMCA's links? He's not the only Japanese dev who does that. From what I've seen he is just vehemently against piracy.
its easy, he didnt go out of his way to dmc all pirates download, he got out of his way shutting down fan translations, witch could have been used on legally bought games, thats why he is so hated by the gaming community.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
So uh, question... why am i not able to use the UP arrow input at all? I can use DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT but no UP. In fact, when i click off the game itself, i can see that my up commands are being spammed outside of the game's client.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Genuinely enjoy the dev's games. They are fun and I appreciate that the pr0n is a part of the gameplay while in many other h-games it's very disjointed.
i call these games "sex fight" games i've made a list of them (link in my signature;))

also
I don't know how you came to this conclusion that he hates gaijins and doesn't want their money. Because he DMCA's links?
he also has these japanese language test in his games remember?
and he also shut down fan translations...
(he definitely hates everyone who is not japanese:cautious:)

also
Unfortunately not, it was already pretty hard to find this v1.1, like Silentce and other user said, this dev is know for taking down everything he can find, was looking also for the patch only but seem unlikey other dev he don't release updates outside of dlsite.
About uploading the v2.00 it's up to you to decide,
it's indeed unfortunate. but i keep my promises (i'm a man who stands to his word:cool:)
you could ask KrakenKiller for a link he was the last fellow i sent them too..
(he told me he would do re-uploads:cautious:)

also
are you trolling or something?
(but then again the dev also calls us thieves:unsure:)
and he needs a acc to see our upload links and report them.. are you the dev?
no that would be hilarious...:cautious:
and this
Edorath guy just deleted his post.. suspicious:sneaky:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes