Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
ain't need no translation, just click on everything go everywhere and kill everyone you can:p
besides the story doesn't matter in sex fight games because they're all about::love::p:love:

also

i only have an old save for 2.0:cautious:
Well Stories are important too that's why This got a sequel tho It would be nice if the translator or Kagura translated this

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well Stories are important too that's why This got a sequel tho It would be nice if the translator or Kagura translated this
From my understanding this translation was made completely out of spite due to the translators hatred for the developer. As such the translation was left neglected intentionally to further piss of the developer. Like I said earlier pretty much this entire project was out of spite towards the developer. For better or worse.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
I played this using a MTL over half a year ago it is basically a remastered version of the first game. Honestly as a game it is one of the worst in the franchise it keeps the advanced combat mechanics that they have built up over the years but because the enemy roster is so small when compared to the last few entries you end up being overpowered almost instantly, the game has to throw exp at you to make it so that you can max level during regular play as a result you end up with a ridiculous amount of ability points right off the bat and unless you purposely spend them on stupid things it ends up trivialising the dificulty of the game making it rather boring to play through.
It's weird that you can hit the immortal point in a Vit build as soon as level ~3-5

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
From my understanding this translation was made completely out of spite due to the translators hatred for the developer. As such the translation was left neglected intentionally to further piss of the developer. Like I said earlier pretty much this entire project was out of spite towards the developer. For better or worse.
That's right on the money, I thought gantos had left a readme explaining it, but I just took a look at this copy, and one of the many hands this thing passed through along the way removed the translation notes (such as they were).
Probably got lost somewhere in the process of updating it to the 1.1

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
A bugged troll mtl game?i could wait for kagura games to finish translating it but they too are know for their super slow updates.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So Maybe the reason the developer keeps deleting every post of this is because as you said neglected his translation both the translator and the dev is mad at each other xD

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
exist an eng translation for it or ROBFEOY is jap only?
I've got a copy of EOY that's partially translated. I haven't gotten too far in the game, but it appears to have everything except defeat scenes translated with an actually fairly decent translation. If you or anyone else wants it lmk and i'll throw it onto mega where it'll get taken down in 20 minutes :KEK:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I've got a copy of EOY that's partially translated. I haven't gotten too far in the game, but it appears to have everything except defeat scenes translated with an actually fairly decent translation. If you or anyone else wants it lmk and i'll throw it onto mega where it'll get taken down in 20 minutes :KEK:
thanks...well if u want to try go for it :ROFLMAO:

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
i hope this one dont have any missing image.
edit: nvm, i'll just wait for kagura version..

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
The window title is "Translated in Engish, Go Cry about it Dev". The banner is "ReBF: Special Extra Poetry Edition" which advertises being "10% more poetic".

So yes, you are probably right.

Webster52402

Aug 27, 2018
If ya do end up doing so, make sure to toss the link to me in PMs. Or make it into a thread here, I suppose, up to you. :p

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
What is the TL;DR context behind Asgar in regards game leaking?

Is it the same behavior by certain developer that DMCA every single link shared on F95 related to his game updates and such?

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes