Jun 7, 2017
Can someone explain to me why MTL Games are beeing Released here?

I mean i coud just use M-Tool or XUnity and Translate all Games that did not receive an "Actual Translation" and release them here.

Reactions: SylvieRose

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone knows how to open the drake door?
B5? There is a chest, you need the code to open it. The code in on the same map, like -X-Y--- means the second number is X and the fourth number is Y. There is also a fake number and a pillar with the entire sequence blocked by Kraken. If you are talking about the Statue at B4, no ideia.

Beaklump

Aug 31, 2020
Sorry for the noob factor, but i'm stuck at the first battle :(
How does the combat system works? Seems i have to get skills, but i don't know how.
had the same problem until I unequipped the training stick. then the fuck button started doing the damage

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Sorry for the noob factor, but i'm stuck at the first battle :(
How does the combat system works? Seems i have to get skills, but i don't know how.
The first fight (against slime), all you have to do spam "fuck" the other fights give you "training cards" that you have to manually equip and then use the associated skills they give you.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Appreciate the MTL upload, but there is one issue with the monster room where you can build intimacy. most of the animation files are incorrectly names so it will throw up an error message when you try to use them.

Sea665

Apr 21, 2020
I think you need to change job to unlock the red skills and, from ROBF and ROBF 2, you also need to have Steal at rank 3. Until you change jobs, you need to use skills, steal or both to win vs some monsters. Some monsters you can steal underwear at full HP and some need to be at half or less.
Thanks bro

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
So do I need to play the past games for this? Not that I can play it anyway
No, this is a remake. There is some characters that appears on both, but they have differents roles in each, you will not lose anything important. Also, for better and worse, the number of dialogue has grown with each game, the first game has very little dialogue and this game has too much cutscenes.

Reactions: Rempacious

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
thanks mate, now what do I do to finish the last quest? the Heimdall one
If you are talking about the last quest in the game, it is in the Old Heimdall, west of Heimdall.

Edit: I think that you need to talk with the client in prontera, but I'm not certain.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need a little help, which attribute increase the speed to attack before your opponent ? dex or agi ?

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
How to finish fierce fighting ninja turtles series? im stuck
In the first floor of sewer, go right/top and talk with the turtle. Afterward, go to the underwates caves or something like that and fight vs the ninja on the southwest of the first (or third, don't remember now) floor.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes