Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
I still don't understand what makes this a remake of the first game

It doesn't share the same girls/monsters or even the bosses

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I still don't understand what makes this a remake of the first game

It doesn't share the same girls/monsters or even the bosses
that's because this one is based on the Rebirth/Transcendence patch for Ragnarok hence the why it's called ReBF

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
that nice to bad i already own it from dlsite would be cool if i could patch it into English without having to buy the game again

Koldarkian

Jan 20, 2021
Did anyone else notice Re:BF on steam doesn't list any adult content??? It's not even under the adult section.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Anyone have the game now?
Kagura Games does that to get past steam's strict adult content filters. It's gotten worse lately because puritan assholes have been pressuring credit card providers to scrutinize adult content sales. Steam, obviously, needs these providers to cooperate to get money from game sales.

Here's the Kagura Patch for RE:BF which *should* contain the adult content.

Mirror 1:
Mirror 2:

EDIT:
I meant to reply to Koldarkian, oops, but this still works.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
It's funny how they changed the name of monsters (poring -> jelling, familiar -> millia), I think that they did it to avoid trademark problems. I didn't play enough to see if they also changed the name of cities and things like that.

Did anyone else notice Re:BF on steam doesn't list any adult content??? It's not even under the adult section.
Most of Kagura Game have innocent titles/descriptions on steam. being passed as "A slice of life RPG".

Edit: Also the tags are made by users, not by the steam/dev. Wait a while and they should be corrected.

Kagura Games does that to get past steam's strict adult content filters. It's gotten worse lately because puritan assholes have been pressuring credit card providers to scrutinize adult content sales. Steam, obviously, needs these providers to cooperate to get money from game sales.

Mirror 1:
Mirror 2: Google Drive

EDIT:
I can confirm, the patch works with the steam version.

Reactions: damndami3n

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Mirror 1:
Mirror 2: Google Drive

EDIT:
Is this the one that Kagura release this day? I mean their Official translation?

Just waiting for Kagura to release the game with the patch applied

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Is this the one that Kagura release this day? I mean their Official translation?

Just waiting for Kagura to release the game with the patch applied
They released the game to Steam an hour ago.
The thing I linked is their patch that converts it into an H-Game.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
So Basically You need to download the game and patch it yourself but the translation isn't there yet?
Nah, the game *on Steam* is translated, it's literally just a completely different version of the game with no H Scenes and (I think?) refactored gameplay. ...Do they just have battlefucks with no h scenes, or do they have like magic skills? I'm actually kind of curious now.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes