thetruesteve

Aug 7, 2017
Should i know the Story of the previous parts to enjoy this game? Or is there some kind of summary for the past parts?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Should i know the Story of the previous parts to enjoy this game? Or is there some kind of summary for the past parts?
i asked before but nobody answered me, iirc the sequel of the first game, ROBF, by the point of view of the story should be ROBFEOY not ths one but i can't say it for sure

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i only played the jap ver so i cant really help with the story all i know is the old teacher the person that give you the test in the other games is gone somewhere to do something and the person doing the test now is the bandit girl you meet in the sewers in the other game other then that the game was alot of fun

Reactions: Atehus

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I managed to download it before the banning spree begins.

I have one problem with the MTL. The requirements for skills are not translated. Is there a way to get the information what the requirements are.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
i just noticed this is an old 1.1 version not the actual 2.0 what's up with that?
(they add a lot of stuff in 2.0)

couldn't you find a 2.0 version to mtl?
(i could upload mine but i promised the dev i wouldn't)

also

that makes me wonder:
how did kagura get the rights to translate and sell this game if the dev hates foreigners so much:unsure:
did they just pirated the game and don't pay the dev any money from the sales:eek:
also fuck kagura they put their brand in all the games they translate like they fucking made them:mad:

also

MTL poetry:ROFLMAO:

also

i think at least the link will remain active that host has no dmca report option:cool:

anyway add a link for this thread to my list;)
At least be thankful for Kagura games some companies won't even do this although some translators will pick this up if Kagura won't pick this up xD

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
but the dev doesn't even want foreigners to play his games...
so unless i see prove that he made a contract with kagura:cautious:
i say they just use a pirated copy and sell it as their own:mad:
From what I've read in the past, it's not really about foreigners playing the game but rather piracy by them. The dev just goes about attacking the piracy in stupid ways by attacking translation projects rather than the piracy of the product itself. Kagura buying the license means the dev gets paid for their work at least once and maybe more depending on how the contract done (flat fee vs royalties).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
At least be thankful for Kagura games some companies won't even do this although some translators will pick this up if Kagura won't pick this up xD
ain't need no translation, just click on everything go everywhere and kill everyone you can:p
besides the story doesn't matter in sex fight games because they're all about::love::p:love:

also
can someone hook me up with a save? I opened the game back up and all my saves are gone
i only have an old save for 2.0:cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
i asked before but nobody answered me, iirc the sequel of the first game, ROBF, by the point of view of the story should be ROBFEOY not ths one but i can't say it for sure
I played this using a MTL over half a year ago it is basically a remastered version of the first game. Honestly as a game it is one of the worst in the franchise it keeps the advanced combat mechanics that they have built up over the years but because the enemy roster is so small when compared to the last few entries you end up being overpowered almost instantly, the game has to throw exp at you to make it so that you can max level during regular play as a result you end up with a ridiculous amount of ability points right off the bat and unless you purposely spend them on stupid things it ends up trivialising the dificulty of the game making it rather boring to play through.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes