YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
From memory, zeno orc actually wears pants even though it's hard to see on her CG so you'll need to use non dick attacks to reduce her to 50%. There's a kiss card you can use if you don't have any skills specced in payon or whatever it's named village past the mushroom forest.

Rapkid123

Jun 29, 2017
Has anyone beat the mutant slime? It heals, nearly one-shots, and flees after its danger bar is full.
I was able to reduce its damage to about half with 4 Jelling cards, but I am still not able to dish out enough damage before it flees.

EDIT: I was able to beat the Mutant Slime after I finished the game. I don't know what level you will need to be to be able to do this, but I will list all my stats and stuff here in case anyone is interested.
Level: 44 | STR: 106 | AGI: 35 | VIT: 75 | INT: 41 | DEX: 29 | LUK: 10
Cards: Special Support Card (x2), Black Knight Card, Liace Card
Pet: Dropling (the orange/yellow boss slime at the end of the sewers)

Strategy: Strong Attack (Lv. 1), Heal, Strong Attack (Lv. 1), Victory.
I didn't realize how powerful Strong Attack was, even at level 1.

Last edited:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
One of them is at a chest a the first floor of pyramid and the other you need the joker card and trade it at orc village

You still missing the returnt to Heimdall quest, try going to Prontemple quest and then talking to
receptionist at guild again.
thx. also one npc at the desert sells one for 19000 lol

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Has anyone beat the mutant slime? It heals, nearly one-shots, and flees after its danger bar is full.
I was able to reduce its damage to about half with 4 Jelling cards, but I am still not able to dish out enough damage before it flees.
i beat her after some leveling up , but my mayor is strength and focusing on hp, i just did so much damage that i beat her in two attacks xD this may not be the most elegant solution but could work as plan b later xD

also if this monster counts as a boss the liace and black knight card could be helpfulin terms of damage and damage reduction. one can also be purchased before getting to the monster at a high price thought. the liace card was purchased throught the card o mat . both seem to be end game monsters as far as i can see.

Last edited:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
how to beat the zeno orc ?
if you have a smith in your base there is also the undressing sword which can help with it, or a lucky steal to remove her pantys. i used the sword to beat her and kissing card, since the sword skill can have a chance to fail until you succed

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
How do you get the blue, yellow, red fox as pets ?
for me it was capture blue , beat the boss, evolve it, then beat the next evolution ( comes with a later quest) and evolve the evolution. to sum up you need to capture the blue one 3 times

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
[/QUOTE]
You can just do in
well i dont think thats the case here but some quest also have a levelrequirement until you can do them.
Max level here...I already gave up on that save and restarted from scratch.
The only annoying thing was completing the monsterdex for drops, so I cheated and boosted the droprate to 8000%.

• Haha
Reactions: n0pe

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I am back home and now I am stuck at the coliseum intermediate challenge.

Another dumb and obvious tip that I have missed?

For now, I can kill the first three waves by spamming Swoop Raid and Raging All, but then those butterflies and monks destroy my pace.

And then, the final boss of that stage is an overpowered first stage insect boss whose pattern I forgot.

EDIT: For tips that I found.

If you chain skill combo uo to 20, you will have a -3 AP discount for each skill and if you kill the enemy before ending the combo then your AP will be fully restored so you can go ham in the first rounds due to the amount of enemies, just weaken them a bit before starting skill spam. I used Swoop Raid and Raging All to get some evasion mixed. The goblins have low def and hp so you can probably start chaining combo on them.

The butteflies whose name I can't remember does a backward move and fire some wind ball. That hit like crazy, prioritize killing them.

The monks have defense, so weaken them a bit with hit and run tactics before unleashing your combo. Try to have only 1 monk at a time, but if there are 3 of them, use your super move to weaken them considerably.

When fairies comes into the battle, avoid doing aerial combos or at least have enough AP to use Rush Pierce. The reason is that they have a whirlwind move and aim the spot where you will fall down. Is the smaller version of the Gargoyle huge tornado and hit as hard as that.

The living armors are slow, you can probably use an attack and parry.

The final (I think is the final) enemy is that huge bug you faced on the forest tutorial. Use the same strategy to defeat it or at least that's what I hoped but at that point my HP is so low that I die in one single hit.
??? are you talking about other game i dont remember a coliseum challenge in this game at all

Face3P1

Oct 13, 2021
seeking help
what is the code for the statue at top left corner of undersea cavern 4B?

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
Protip: If you're getting the skill that increases sell prices by 24% before you sell a bunch of dupes, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERY NPC. The sell prices do not increase with the merchant in Prontera, or the card sellers at the back of the Izlude Department Store for example.

Make sure you check the prices before you sell, if the Dramilia card is 500 then go somewhere else.

It works with these 2 guys, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: boboverlord
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes