n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone tell me where i can find an Heroic Orc to fight( for evolvong) and a zealodarth?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Heroic Orc: Near endgame, you can talk to her at the orc village and spar against her.
Zealodarth: I think she was the warden. I suck at names.
thank you for the information. what do you mean by warden? a dungeon´? tryin to get the normal drake seems like zealodarth is the one i need to evolve

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
thank you for the information. what do you mean by warden? a dungeon´? tryin to get the normal drake seems like zealodarth is the one i need to evolve
Just advance the main story. The warden fight is a mandatory fight in one of the story dungeons.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Just advance the main story. The warden fight is a mandatory fight in one of the story dungeons.
thx, what about those ghoulcards , i got one buying it for a lot of money , i think iam near the end so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, can i get those other two already? or do i have to finish the story first?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I can't remember where those cards are located but I'm pretty sure you can get all 3 copies by the time you get to the boss of that dungeon. They're also purchasable in panty shop from memory but that might be a limited thing. I never needed to buy any there though.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Is there any list of the monsters and where they can be caught? I'm still missing #40 - #44 and #60 for some reason.
Played the 'censored' version before where it outright skips boss battles and has altered story where sex battles got renamed as brawling techniques, lmao.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
Is there any list of the monsters and where they can be caught? I'm still missing #40 - #44 and #60 for some reason.
Played the 'censored' version before where it outright skips boss battles and has altered story where sex battles got renamed as brawling techniques, lmao.
Finish all the other quests and talk to the quest giver at the guild. You should get a new story quest to go to a new area, that's where all those monsters are.

Now if someone would like to save my sanity, where in the heck do I get the Golden Exorcism Rod from?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Finish all the other quests and talk to the quest giver at the guild. You should get a new story quest to go to a new area, that's where all those monsters are.

Now if someone would like to save my sanity, where in the heck do I get the Golden Exorcism Rod from?
I already beat the final boss (several times, due to card not dropping) and still missing those monsters. Story is at 95% completion with only the last quest refusing to unlock.

As for the Golden Exorcism Rod, they can be obtained from Premium Boxes. Just savescum to get one.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
I already beat the final boss (several times, due to card not dropping) and still missing those monsters. Story is at 95% completion with only the last quest refusing to unlock.

As for the Golden Exorcism Rod, they can be obtained from Premium Boxes. Just savescum to get one.
Are all quests finished? IIRC you may need to do some events in Prontemple castle as well. All the quests need to be done, not just unlocked. The game will send you to Heimdall Ruins after some story content.

Thank you, saved me some major headaches!

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Are all quests finished? IIRC you may need to do some events in Prontemple castle as well. All the quests need to be done, not just unlocked. The game will send you to Heimdall Ruins after some story content.

Thank you, saved me some major headaches!
That's the problem: I already did the post-game quests, the monster notice on the guild is saying to defeat Carmilla and Tigirl (already did too) but those 5 monsters and the last quest just don't get unlocked.

Also, Exorcism Rod could be dropped by Cat o Nine Tails...forgot about that. QUntitled.png

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I can't remember where those cards are located but I'm pretty sure you can get all 3 copies by the time you get to the boss of that dungeon. They're also purchasable in panty shop from memory but that might be a limited thing. I never needed to buy any there though.
thx

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
thx, what about those ghoulcards , i got one buying it for a lot of money , i think iam near the end so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, can i get those other two already? or do i have to finish the story first?
One of them is at a chest a the first floor of pyramid and the other you need the joker card and trade it at orc village
That's the problem: I already did the post-game quests, the monster notice on the guild is saying to defeat Carmilla and Tigirl (already did too) but those 5 monsters and the last quest just don't get unlocked.

Also, Exorcism Rod could be dropped by Cat o Nine Tails...forgot about that.
You still missing the returnt to Heimdall quest, try going to Prontemple quest and then talking to
receptionist at guild again.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
One of them is at a chest a the first floor of pyramid and the other you need the joker card and trade it at orc village

You still missing the returnt to Heimdall quest, try going to Prontemple quest and then talking to
receptionist at guild again.
Been there, done that. Receptionist says 'complete your current quest' and nothing else.

I don't want to replay ALL the way from the beginning...
QUntitled.png

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018

Nine Tailed Cat drops it (the blue one in Payon floor 3).
Been there, done that. Receptionist says 'complete your current quest' and nothing else.

I don't want to replay ALL the way from the beginning...
View attachment 1716752
Try going home and talking to the main girl. IIRC, she rewards you at that point for everything you've done.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Nine Tailed Cat drops it (the blue one in Payon floor 3).

Try going home and talking to the main girl. IIRC, she rewards you at that point for everything you've done.
I've already talked to every single NPC in the game...and yes, the choice was still 'relieve me' and 'I'm off', just like before the battle with the Evil Lord.
Attached my save in case anybody wanna try finding out what's wrong with it...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes