flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone know what the max amount of job exp you get in the whole game is? I was wondering if you can get some outside of just leveling, otherwise it seems like there will only be 51? That seems very little to put into the skill tree

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know what the max amount of job exp you get in the whole game is? I was wondering if you can get some outside of just leveling, otherwise it seems like there will only be 51? That seems very little to put into the skill tree
Last i checked max level was 50 o-o

And its alot of points imo. You just have to be really careful about them. and go with a build in mind.Respecing skill points is easy too thankfully. Stat points are a small pain but it is what it is.

Soulstare

Oct 17, 2019
I'm confused a 1647786884482.png bout panty raid skill, says I need lvl 3 steal which I have. But I can't learn it for some reason??

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How can you evolve monsters? Do you need to equip the correct monsters when battling the boss i.e equipping drainmilla when battling vampy, or?

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
god but the Valkyrie is so hard lol if only I could undress her ahaha
If you're a STR build then this battle is a pain in the ass. Use facefuck skill (there is a card for it) or tongue skills, don't be afraid of using skills points since you get a free reskill after the battle.

How can you evolve monsters? Do you need to equip the correct monsters when battling the boss i.e equipping drainmilla when battling vampy, or?
Don't need to have them equipped, just need 100 affection and have defeated the evolved version once.

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020
does anyone know how to get the key for this door?

i already finished 65% quest + i don't know where to go next

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
does anyone know how to get the key for this door?

i already finished 65% quest + i don't know where to go next
The key is in that same map from the chest that needs the passcode. There are a couple of things that give you 2 numbers from the code that you need to use to fill in or you can get the full code from the area past the optional boss as well as the name of the pirate for the thing in the previous screen.

• Haha
Reactions: alfatih

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020
The key is in that same map from the chest that needs the passcode. There are a couple of things that give you 2 numbers from the code that you need to use to fill in or you can get the full code from the area past the optional boss as well as the name of the pirate for the thing in the previous screen.
......OH!

tbh i already finished this game (jpn version), now i playing Eng version and i stuck with the place that i should've know...
dang, tf is wrong with me (what an absolute dumm) lol

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes